COD6, Get it Already! Up Yours!

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: COD6, Get it Already! Up Yours!

Postby King » Fri Nov 20, 2009 17:27:03

I few solutions to that win7 issue is "run as administrator". god such a probelm that one xD
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Fri Nov 20, 2009 19:12:44

:lol:
U nub, everybody knows that pr0 gamers use Win95 compability modes with 640 x 480 resoluttion and 256 colours. :p

Anyways, my steam broke down yesterday. Tried to reinstall it, but didn't work. then I tried the all powerful uninstall then reinstall combo. All my games got deleted and my steam was still broken...
Then after using some of my ossum googlezkeelz I found out that I just needed to remove two registry entries that gave steam automatically full administrator rights... Good thing I had most of my games in a backup from when I isntalled Win7. \o/

Razerslash
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Razerslash » Fri Nov 20, 2009 19:49:18

I have no problems with Win7 32bit Ultimate or Vista 64bit playing modern warfare 2. No install problems, no playing problems and "no-cd" patch works fine.
『new world』: well hes gone now..
Razerslash: thats because i kicked him
『new world』: you killed him
Razerslash: kicked
『new world』: banned?
Razerslash: kicked!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Nov 20, 2009 20:22:16

Your a grumpy old git these days tenyo, for once in your life stop looking at all the negatives things in games and look at the good things.

COD4 is worth the purchase, Matchmaking system or not, the system itself isn't that bad, I actually wish the MM system stayed and just make the servers dedicated rather than a client hosting.

But what you have to realise all these "Bring back Dedi support" posts are by people who exagerating the issue into oblivion, its not that bad.....In reality its just in about 1 in 5 games you will get a dodgy host and at times it can be a pain to get 4 people playing the same game at the same time.

Obviously the biggest blow to the matchmaking system is the fact the game will never be competitive and from our point of view all we do is play public anyway so other than the fact we can't expand the community around it, and of course be in control of the server, its a bloody good game, so stop the whining and just buy it already!

P.S

Come back and play your shaman. Aion is dead, face it.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Fri Nov 20, 2009 20:47:22

Firstly I have no intention of playing WoW. ;D
I can barely even make time to play singleplayer games atm. T_T
Maybe I'll get some time to play Dragon Age: Origins later tho. :D

And secondly dedicated servers have been the norm for over ten years.
It's not that I hate MM systems, but going from dedicated servers to an inferior system is just plain silly imho. Btw did you know that four bars on your connection is up to 150(!) ms? XD

IW actually said that the MM system would be better then the system used in CoD4:MW. And well with dedicated servers it's easy to get 4 or more to play on the same game. Each and every time. ^^

Oh and the "premium pricing" is silly. Ok they did spend a shitload of money on the game that's for sure. But I can't justify using that much money on an FPS without mod support and dedicated servers. Don't care much about the short singleplayer either. But then I haven't completed the singleplayer of an FPS since Unreal II. \o/
Speaking of singleplayer FPS, about time I finished Bioshock. >.<

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Fri Nov 20, 2009 21:51:02

Bought it. Won't be playing it till Wednesday though ^^

Kidders
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Kidders » Wed Dec 02, 2009 19:42:54

finished the singleplayer campaign in one day from a cracked version, arguably one of the best games i've ever played.

SPOILER ALERT

but did anybody else hear the x-fire message sound right at the end of the game when price is over you before nikolai lands his helicopter? when he opens a pocket in his jacket
Craig.

Brize
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Postby Brize » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54:34

Bought it too, single player is pro but was kinda shocked how quick i finished it...

Anyway how can i get in a match with you guys?
It installed this steam stuff with the game my acc is called 'barowned'. I saw you can invite people to your party or something? AM rank 19 or so now doing alright ending like top 3 nearly every game but only been doing FFA mode.

COD > wow

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Tue Dec 08, 2009 13:11:30

Invite sent to add to friends list =)

Me, Boorz and Random (sometimes linky, and rza has run away) seem to be playing fairly frequently at the moment so if your on tonight i'm sure you'll see us play =)
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Brize

Postby Brize » Tue Dec 08, 2009 13:52:24

King wrote:Invite sent to add to friends list =)

Me, Boorz and Random (sometimes linky, and rza has run away) seem to be playing fairly frequently at the moment so if your on tonight i'm sure you'll see us play =)

I access that with shift+tab right and the i can chat/invite you or something to come play games together ?

Why rza ran away :o

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat