Media

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

Linky

Media

Postby Linky » Sat Mar 06, 2010 21:34:45

Just thought id post my mates media that im in just to show im not always such a slacker and have been busy :P

Its his final piece for A level and everyone does it in groups of 5-6 and he opted to do it on his own, ignore the fact my guitar skills are shit and the dubbing on some of it is slightly out due to me being slightly high/lack of actual music and his shit media skills :P Also ignore the fact my buddy sean and james have never picked up a instrument in their lives so to play the drums and guitar is some what amusing.

Somewhat embarrassing standing at a station singing and dancing on a busy platform but the things you do for mates aye... Comments are welcome

Personally think its pretty awesome considering me and him just did it between us, anyway here it is

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Media

Postby f1xxx3r » Sat Mar 06, 2010 22:58:42

Lol, that's not half bad :)

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Sat Mar 06, 2010 23:50:09

so Win linky xD should get an oscar or something :P

epic tune for that matter to xD
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Sun Mar 07, 2010 01:02:09

Was pretty good that tbh.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Mar 07, 2010 01:10:05

Jamie T sings that aint it?

Aye was pretty good mate, my only criticsim would be the instrument playing looks really awkard and unnatural, But guess you pointed that out anyway.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Linky

Postby Linky » Sun Mar 07, 2010 01:20:54

Jack Penate - torn on the platform is what its called, your getting muddled up by Jack and Jamie :P. Aye Iain ideally if it was slightly more serious/degree level then we'd have to change the instrumental bits to actually look half decent, but his critera was more about media effects and the whole piece itself rather then the actually quality of said instrumental bits, so we got away with it =p

Kidders
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Kidders » Wed Mar 10, 2010 23:22:23

jamie t is an arsehole
Craig.

Return to General Chat