Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: tehbutchz

Postby Zen » Fri May 21, 2010 17:08:13

<< Saphi xD
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Brize
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Postby Brize » Fri May 21, 2010 17:12:22

Zen wrote:<< Saphi xD

Saphi DK, turned over to the dark side...

Talho
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Talho » Sat May 22, 2010 11:16:16

Zen wrote:
Talho wrote:butchz xD traitors are horde side tho :( :( !

Wrong!! Traitors run off to other guilds simply said.

AE was dead when I left ... they restarted like 2 or 3 months after

anyway OT : hope to see butchz back =P
Love is that which enables choice. Love is always stronger than fear. Always choose on the basis of love

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun May 23, 2010 14:49:34

We were not dead...never have been dead.

You took better loot/progress over mates is what it comes down too. Not what AE is about and you know that but it was your descsion and thats fair enough. The way you've went about it afterwards thats really got on a lot people's nerves and I personally have lost any respect for you I had.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Talho
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Talho » Mon May 24, 2010 17:08:12

Rza wrote:We were not dead...never have been dead.

You took better loot/progress over mates is what it comes down too. Not what AE is about and you know that but it was your descsion and thats fair enough. The way you've went about it afterwards thats really got on a lot people's nerves and I personally have lost any respect for you I had.

loot/progress ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

it depends what you call dead, you changed to 10man guild and barely came on, you changed like 2months later to horde to try 25 again ....

I was always the one who wanted to raid a bit more. Thats also the reason I left, casual was 2 boring (specially 10man ... totc10 lol), and would have made me quit WoW soon. We all tried hard, to make it a better guild but it wasnt happening.

The way you've went about it afterwards thats really got on a lot people's nerves

whats this all about? I'm not the kind of guy who boasts or whatever this means.
I didnt see any hate when I asked you to apply to 9th ... I honestly thought you guys were more then good enough, if you only had applied a week earlier when I asked.

First time I actually even apply to your flame posts towards me ... oh and lets not forget about the 20min corpse camp ... I never took it hard, but you couldn't stop flaming me.

getting on people's nerves :lol: , if there's anyone that has the right to say that its me ...
Love is that which enables choice. Love is always stronger than fear. Always choose on the basis of love

Kidders
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Kidders » Tue May 25, 2010 00:49:46

Craig.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue May 25, 2010 20:06:57

This is how I see it from our perspective - Keep in mind that am looking at it from the biased "Talho has played with us for over a year and bit perspective" tinted glasses.

Firstly am not criticsing for leaving when things were going slow and I did mention that previously that it was fair enough. Your reason for leaving as I remeber was for wanting to play more hardcore and you can say othewise but to play more hardcore means proper progress and better loot at that time; your opinion of that may have changed now due to the easyness of ICC and TOTC and being in a decent guild

Regarding joining 9th: You asked us and we had to consider it first, I hate the fact you say that if we had applied the week before we would have got it in, but really it was a pretty big descsion to drop everything and everyone we played with to join a new guild and a hardcore guild at that - something that we have never set out to do or be.

We finally decided to go for it and all applied and spent a lot of effort to make up for our lack of gear/experience in our applications and no one ever got a solid yes or no after like 1-2 weeks of waiting and getting nothing but vague replies we decided to not bother.

About 2 weeks later or so we made a post to try and find a guild on the realm forums to take a few of us in as a group. You then replied with something a long the lines of "I'd have these guys in ninth order in a minute."....So we're sitting their thinking is he actually being serious? We laid ourselves on a plate to ninth and never even got a accept/decline. Now you can say that it was down to being a week to late but really it was a big fucking slap in the face to us, here's our ex officer and mate who's played with us for over a year, now an officer in ninth saying he'd take us in a minute, yet we just applied and got no where.

I dont think you even replied back to that post when jonnie, boorz and me put pretty pissed off replies.

After that I pretty much never spoke to you again, and then about 3 months later when we're back on Horde and doing okayish at the time with progress (Remeber this my perspective!). you /w on a DK asking me about rejoining cause you weren't enjoying ninth anymore apparently. I was pretty cold with you at the time as it looked like you were just running back to us as soon as we got things going again. What irritated the fuck out me though, was it honestly felt like you came on expecting me to welcome you with open arms and beg you to transfer to Horde. You also left so abruptly without me even having the chance to respond properly and now like 6 months later you've still not actually got back to me which says you really had no intentions of coming back at all did you? I have asked you numerous times aswell in my apparent "Flames" too on our forums.

A mean you'll probarly not believe me but I was on TS saying to Boorz and jonnie if you were serious and came and asked me again i'd be prepared to let you join as you are a really good priest and a sound guy when you aren't stoned out your nut.

in regard to the ganking, it wasent 20 players and it wasent 20 mins it was like 7.20/25 and we were waiting for everyone to get to ICC, also I killed you myself then like 5 or 6 of us then killed you once when you rezzed. I also never flamed you all I said was on our shoutbox was squid down as I killing spree'd you off your carpet.

You also tried to gank me outside ICC and failed.....I didn't sit and corpse camp you on that one ethier. So, really that inconvienience was all of 10 mins max...and I don't see how it compares with what I've said above.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Talho
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Talho » Tue May 25, 2010 23:24:33

About your applies, I think you got it a bit wrong. I was in charge of recruiting you 3, problem was we would have trialed Jonnie & Boorz, but we had no spot for a rogue,we just had accepted a rly good one, i tried convincing GM for some days, but it wasnt happening. So it was all declined or accepted. Jonnie knew pretty damn well he would have gotten in, im sure some of our other rdruid /w with him about joining after seeing him play.

Whats wrong with posting on the forums, "id take these guys in any time" ? good publicity coming from an officer of 9th isn't it ?

About the sudden /w i gave you, I shouldnt have done that. Yes i found you very offensivly so I just logged off. I think mostly it came from wanting to go casual again, raiding 3 days again.
Cause thats what i did after my /w you, checked out some other 3day guilds. Also I thought about it for a while, and I was satisfied where i was, but not the position I currently have, lots of discussions bout healing :>. And i got sick of it. I found it a stupid reason to leave so ...

anyway, I never saw AE as a stepping stone, I wouldnt be hanging about otherwise on these forums

oh about the gank, I only saw like 5s in the fight it was you. I was just ganked by a rogue as holy :(, makes me mad :twisted:

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Tue May 25, 2010 23:43:53

Idd i was told someone would whisper me in-game about joining, which after 2 weeks they hadn't. And the guy doing it hadn't even been online, apparently he was in hospital or something if i remember correctly, but no one else bothered to contact me, and as you know i wouldn't have joined without all 3 getting in anyway so didn't really matter either way in the end.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed May 26, 2010 00:16:49

Talho wrote:oh about the gank, I only saw like 5s in the fight it was you. I was just ganked by a rogue as holy :(, makes me mad :twisted:

I was waiting for the raid to wipe and you put shadow word pain on me lol, am pretty sure you knew it was me and had pvp gear on aswell!

a full PVE geared Killing spree on cloth with no shield up can only end in disaster, holy or disc.

But anyway, I'll call it quits there then and take your word for it.

I will still gank you any opportunity I get though.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat