Movember

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

Linky

Movember

Postby Linky » Tue Nov 02, 2010 14:47:23

Hi,

This Movember, the month formerly known as November I and David Tominey have decided to donate my face to raising awareness about prostate cancer. My donation and commitment is the growth of a moustache for the entire month of Movember, which I know will generate conversation, controversy and laughter.

Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men. One man dies every hour from the disease in the UK. This is a cause that I feel passionately about and I’m asking you to support my efforts by making a donation to The Prostate Cancer Charity. To help, you can either:

• Click this link http://uk.movember.com/donate/your-deta ... id/956492/ and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account . Or,

• You can also donate in cash to me or David (2S/08) and we will donate it via our credit card.

The Prostate Cancer Charity will use the money raised by Movember for the development of programs related to awareness, public education, advocacy, support of those affected, and research into the prevention, detection, treatment and cure of prostate cancer.
For more details on how the funds raised from previous campaigns have been used and the impact Movember is having please visit http://uk.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

Thank you in advance for helping me to support men’s health.

If you could pass it on and spread the word it would be much appreciated!

The Motownboys

I'll upload pictures aswell
Much Love Linky x

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Movember

Postby B00rz » Tue Nov 02, 2010 16:57:22

Do that thing like the bloke did and take a photo every day of it growing and then make a video =P

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Nov 02, 2010 20:05:43

We're doing this at work aswell, although we're just doing in the department where all the birds have to cough the cash up.

My facial hair is useless it grows like a sixth of a milimetre a week, my tash after the month will be pathetic. Pretty hilarious though we have an old bloke with a proper bush tash and he's shaving it off, gonna look 20 years younger, we have a guy that looks like jesus and he's gonna make a proper handlebar number, and its been 2 days and my mate is rocking a full tash already, his new nickname is manangatang!

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Tue Nov 02, 2010 20:21:14

Dont worry Rza you will grow up one day to and gain facial hair :P and pretty much on the same subject me and some friends got a bet that no one of us can shave before dec 31 this year, if someone does he will get poor simply said :P gona look a freekin santa :S
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Pride
Naruto
Naruto

Postby Pride » Wed Nov 03, 2010 23:21:16

I approve of this, and I'm contributing aswell, by doing the "No Shave November" thingy. Hah, pics incoming end of this month! XD When I was searching the internet for No Shave November, I came across this.

"This month has the effect of categorizing men, most of whom will have a girlfriend who disapproves and will counter by offering "No Sex November" as well. The pussies will cave within the first week and shave. The candidates will go the whole month without shaving. But the real men among us will not only not shave but will have sex anyway, once again proving the theory that women are always wrong."

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 02:04:52

...once again proving the theory that women are always wrong.

:lol:
I liked that part best. :d

Kidders
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Kidders » Fri Nov 05, 2010 21:04:17

Pride wrote:once again proving the theory that women are always wrong."
Craig.

fops
Ryu
Ryu

Postby fops » Fri Nov 12, 2010 13:31:35

Found these on ze interwebs :D Enjoy!
And I can't wait to see the result of this Movember. You're gonna upload pics right?

Real eyes realize real lies

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Fri Nov 19, 2010 16:43:47

I never did figure out why it was called Movember.....

My donation and commitment is the growth of a moustache for the entire month of Movember, which I know will generate conversation, controversy and laughter.

this also didnt fill me with confidence as there is no month of Movember, and there is no mention in your post of the month of November being renamed to this =P

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

fops
Ryu
Ryu

Postby fops » Fri Dec 03, 2010 22:34:50

It's december! Where are the pictures? *disappointed*
Real eyes realize real lies

Return to General Chat