Counterstrike: Global Offense

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Counterstrike: Global Offense

Postby RandomTask » Mon Oct 10, 2011 18:17:52

Rza wrote:BF3 will be the game that does it tbh.

Fixed.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Fri Oct 21, 2011 18:56:48

looks pretty similar really, couple of extra toys gameplay wise but not much else. Obviously there's the new graphics, but that's to be expected =P

Might be worth taking a peak at that too.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Feb 29, 2012 00:11:50

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.ph ... 02/survey/

Told most folks already but, signup if you want a chance at the beta.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Wed Feb 29, 2012 07:49:46

5000 new beta keys sent.
Didn't get one. What a surprise :)

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Feb 29, 2012 08:03:31

Bah wish I had checked steam before I left the house.

Apparently you get a free invite to gift a friend if you get in too.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Wed Feb 29, 2012 08:38:55

Yup, that's true, you get a key for a friend as well.
To be fair I was quite expecting a key because my hardware configuration, although somewhat "even" in terms of performance, has pieces from different timelines :D and I would imagine people having hardware from the same 2 year interval :D. I have extremely old ram(ddr2), with a old overclocked cpu(2008), with a somewhat new graphics card 0o(12/2010). So if they're giving keys for each configuration then I would have a higher chance because mine is a abomination and few people have something similar :D

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:33:33

Sounds similar to my configuration Fxr. ;d
I think the majority of machines are like that or medium powered prefabs from the past 5 years.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:42:14

Dimon wrote:Sounds similar to my configuration Fxr. ;d
I think the majority of machines are like that or medium powered prefabs from the past 5 years.

But but according to this: http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey?platform=pc my videocard is not that common :(

LE: Damn it steam! Cut the crap and give me my damned beta!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Feb 29, 2012 14:04:40

Don't think it's solely related to pc performance. From blogs and twitter msgs I've seen they want a mix of noobs, old schoolers and pro's. The early keys went to the pro's, second lot to the community sites/media where the experienced/old schoolers will pick them up. Cadred and their staff have given out like 1000 odd for example to the CSS teams who still exist to this day and through competitions etc.

So my guess is they will most likely give the highest % out to the people who have filled the survey with little knowledge or hours played this time around. Could be completely off the Mark but it's just a hunch.

Fingers crossed I get lucky later

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat