Outlast

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Outlast

Postby B00rz » Sat Feb 08, 2014 16:14:55

I played Outlast to see if I could scare myself, tbh I wasn't that impressed at the beginning didn't feel scared at all I was actually thinking it was the headphones I was wearing not having enough bass to give me a jolt until some little bastard jumped out at me =(

Think I need to find another scary game tbh if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears \o/

Anyway I know its long as fuck and randomly cuts off due to a bug i had with steam using up all my SSD and you cant really hear a thing I'm saying due to the fact my mic was set to 5 instead of 100, but enjoy!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Microchaton
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Re: Outlast

Postby Microchaton » Sat Feb 08, 2014 18:53:05

Depends what you mean by scary but have you played

- Doom 3
- Dead Space 1/2 (3 more action-y)
- Amnesia
- Penumbra
- Metro 2033 (some passages can be scary!)
- F3AR

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sat Feb 08, 2014 20:09:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... cA0#t=2191 <----- the part I first shit myself playing that game =P

but anyways I've actually played them all! (well except penumbra)

-Doom 3 - was mostly darkness + jump scares I recently just played it through again with a few new graphic and lighting mods
-Dead Space - 1 had space babies (should I say more) and 2 wasn't as scary as 1 you could see the more action parts of it coming in
-Amnesia - I did play and it freaked me out a little so I didn't play it any more
-Penumbra - I haven't played but I think I know what game it is and I think it is scary from what I remember (might give it a go)
-Metro 2033 -not scary at all!
-F3AR - Terrible it had nothing of the scariness of the 1st and 2nd games, it was more of a generic shooter than anything else basically there to cap off a story, mind the story wasn't that bad but it just isn't the same =(

Ill probably give Amnesia another look at, I cant quite remember what was scary about it (maybe the red goo that was all over walls and floor!) and I'll see where i can get a copy of penumbra from. Tbh I think Jonnie should play and get rid of his phobias of scary games =P

Microchaton
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Postby Microchaton » Sat Feb 08, 2014 22:43:30

by F3AR I meant F.E.A.R 1 sorry :p havent played 2 or 3, 1 is awesome

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sat Feb 08, 2014 23:41:27

2 was good, maybe not as scary but 3 just blew monkey nuts and is basically there just to finish of the story doubt there will be a 4th

Return to General Chat