Meet up

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Meet up

Postby f1xxx3r » Tue Aug 25, 2015 21:52:45

Should be there in about 6 weeks, don't have anything fixed just yet, I'll let you know asap

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Fri Aug 28, 2015 08:04:23

sweeto, hopefully my dogs gunshot wound will be closed by the end of sept, so I won't have the re-bandage it daily. Arrived to Sweden with my gf yesterday and half our luggage was essentially drugs and surgical supplies for the dog.

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Fri Aug 28, 2015 23:43:06

Should I ask why your dog has a gunshot wound?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Wed Sep 02, 2015 14:04:01

got a new neighbour in the countryside. And he decided to show who's a man (we're guessing). Basically dog got lucky and might have a limp when walking/running. 2-3 mm up and he would have been dead. 1 of the 2 bones in his front paw is gone. it splintered from the shockwave. The muscle seems to be recovering, but full recovery is unlikely. So he will most likely end up limping a bit. Other then that, mentally, he seems to be fine.
If the police/prosecution can prove that the neighbour shot him, then we're bankrupting him and buying his land. In addition he could face up to a year of jail time, as he shot a gun in a housing area, potentially putting people at risk.

Request granted!

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Wed Sep 02, 2015 14:08:41

Image Also in a new dorm. The struggle is real. This is at 3pm. Was better in the morning.

Request granted!

Razerslash
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Razerslash » Mon Sep 14, 2015 22:24:04

I'm planning a visit to Glasgow this month. I want to go to Edinburgh as last time I went it in July it was so jam packed I wanted to go to the castle and found no parking space. It's not set in stone as my partner needs to get leave approval first. So i'd be up for it if i'm there at the time right and place!
『new world』: well hes gone now..
Razerslash: thats because i kicked him
『new world』: you killed him
Razerslash: kicked
『new world』: banned?
Razerslash: kicked!

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Wed Sep 16, 2015 17:37:15

Edinburgh is easy for me - Jessica is from there so no biggy coming down. Weekend suits best as obviously work through the week.

I've a few weeks where I will be away (approx. 20th - 25th Sept in Oslo) and likely also 24th - 31st Oct somewhere as well. But other than that pretty free...

Solo travel FTW Rza. I had three weeks in China and it was pretty awesome. Personally think America is a better shout than Australia (I've never fancied it!) but whatever suits you I suppose!

Europe on the trains is good too :D

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sat Oct 03, 2015 09:08:50

Fucking rza is a terrible tank
Attachments
IMAG0070.jpg

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Oct 04, 2015 02:16:05

The worst picture ever Boorz...don't even remeber you taking this.

Here's some actual proper pictures for those of interested. Great little weekend! Would have been nice to have seen more of yous though..another time :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Sun Oct 04, 2015 04:48:44

It was fucking awesome FINALLY meeting you guys!
The world's a small place and it's a wonder we haven't done this before!
Thank you guys for coming over to Edinburgh!!
Endless <3's!

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Previous

Return to General Chat