Whats happening now?

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

tristansousa
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Whats happening now?

Postby tristansousa » Mon Jan 21, 2008 23:56:11

Kidders wrote:Yeah cheers, thats pretty kind of you to say, when we first met you lot you were terrible at counter strike. Now you have made a name for yourselves!

Hello! Seems terrible a pretty strong word but is not far from truth! We had a noob clan that got in the past to much "children", since we have acomplished the task of selecting the more mature players we have being learning faster! Nevertheless i made Jason wordsmy own , i liked very much playing with Rza and now we (I) have much to learn but is a pleasure to learn with you! I had my 2 PCW today and have the pleasure to be captain by Rza and i think that we didn´t "suck" so much!

Tks again for the oportunity :twisted:

snake_the_boss
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Postby snake_the_boss » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:27:10

so many fancy words tristan, i am impressed 8-) yeah ofc we have a lot to learn.. we are not used to the tatics etc, but i am sure that we are on the correct path now :P our first pcw was not bad at all. now that we have only mature members we will certantly get better and better, ofc with yous help :lol:

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Tue Jan 22, 2008 13:38:35

All this talk about improvement just reminds me of when my old clan =blk= merged with the then dceas3d clan, think there was only about 5 or 6 members. If i remember correctly im sure linky was with me previously under various other names =P

we have come a long long way since then, and its been awesome playing with everyone, and i hope the same continues for another few years.

<3 King
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Tue Jan 22, 2008 16:25:46

random skill are great! all shall learnings!

.....to spoil an otherwise sensible thread :P lol

yeah im sure after a few pcws ull have to hang of it. were pretty boring and do the same thing everytime aynways ^^ heh

Kidders
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Kidders » Wed Jan 23, 2008 23:41:56

Yep, I'm pretty proud I managed to absorb all the abuse you have thrown at me over the years.. in my pillow... at night...
Craig.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Thu Jan 24, 2008 16:09:11

Kidders wrote:Yeah cheers, thats pretty kind of you to say, when we first met you lot you were terrible at counter strike. Now you have made a name for yourselves!

Very Subtle Craig lol

Everyone has to start somewhere, I can remeber when we first started playing matches, we where nothing short of awful, and I believe yous have only played around 5 pcw's and already yous are showing potential.

For example the match yous played vs us on Inferno, we did beat yous by quite a large margin, but really I just think it was down to us having more experience and being sort of half-organised (I say half-organised as Inferno strats I made up where pretty much long forgotten). In terms of aim and skill yous aren't far behind us, yous just need that bit of practice of playing with each other, and getting used to postions and making up tactics for different maps.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Kidders
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Kidders » Thu Jan 24, 2008 17:24:44

Only being honest, and Craig.
Craig.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Thu Jan 24, 2008 18:34:52

yea well said rza. When it comes to actual game ability i cant say that there is that big a gap, its more about knowing the maps and where your teammates are that makes the difference.

I've played a few pcws / mixes with other clans in the past and found that they simply dont communicate enough if at all. The way we play is constantly calling targets when you see them, makes life so much easier. Rather than just running around hoping that you might catch glimpses on the radar. =P
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Linky

Postby Linky » Thu Jan 24, 2008 19:42:57

and then king puts dots on them and we laugh when they die, oh wait.. wrong game..

yeah i was with you in blk cant seem to get rid of me ;P and indeed would be nice to carry it on for a few more years until we relise there is a bigger world out there other then inside our pcs but meh its nice here.

Tbh i think most of you new ae guys are better then me, jason keeps handing it to me on public ,pfft :P

:)

Linky

snake_the_boss

Postby snake_the_boss » Thu Jan 24, 2008 20:56:31

yeah i agree with rza. We need to get used to each other with tatics and all.
I am sure we will get to yous level :P our skills is oki i guess. on the pub i normaly have nice scores. Killing random is good practice ^^
But i feel we are much better now than we were like 1 month ago 8-)

p.s: we will need two of yous to play pcw with us tomorrow after lunch time i guess. our last pcw was very nice we just want another one :P I am counting on u rza :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat