Pluton & Soulkiller

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

Pluton

Pluton & Soulkiller

Postby Pluton » Thu Sep 11, 2008 18:46:22

Hi guys,
some of u know that I'm not longer an admin...
the reason why I lost my admin is soulkiller/jon
he told king that he doesn't want that i'm an admin anymore... and king delted me directly...
ofcause I asked soul what his problem is... but he has no answer...(official)
the realy reason is, that I know too much about him...
In the last days i talked with many admins and all agreed with my opinion that soulkiller is an useless admin! He doesn't care about spankiller or anything else what is not allowed on the server...
e.g. he joins the server, changes the map to akai_final and just plays... he never observe the spawn or does anything elso to stop spawnkillers or shooting through glass he just cares about himself only if he get spawnkilled he does s.th. against it...
another example is that his bans are crap, just look at them, permban after 1 spawnkill, ban without a reason just because he doesn't like the player and so on but these are just two examples...
and for sure there are many more... and that is the reason why he wanted king to delte me...
he feared that I could complain about him at king/razer. He feared that razer and king could realise that he is an bad/useless admin, who should not be an admin or a senior. So I talked to razer last night... I told him about soul and he already knew it... so i asked him why soul is an admin/senior, the answer was: he plays with us over 1 year...(I don't want to complain about razer, he is a very fair and friendly player and it isn't his decission to remove soulkiller or tell to be a better admin, it`s the decission of king)
and now I ask myself and I ask all of you:
is that a reason to be an useless admin, just playing one year on the server? I think no, what do you think?
And don't fear the reactions of king or so... king is a fair player he wont delte you just because of a post where you tell ur opinion...
and king, plz don't delte this post, be fair to me and the others plz...

blackpanter
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Re: Pluton & Soulkiller

Postby blackpanter » Thu Sep 11, 2008 18:50:36

i feel sooo badd pluton i don't want you to leave , you were fucking awesomme to pay with . to be honest i've never played with soul killer since i was admin or i was jut to busy with spawns. srry i can't tell anything bout that =/ but this really hurts man! i want pluton back :)

Ghostly
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Ghostly » Thu Sep 11, 2008 18:51:04

i think pluton was a good admin, and i really want him back! :)

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Thu Sep 11, 2008 18:54:10

fair point, however you weren't removed just because jon asked.

Little annoyances with multiple people, myself included, is what got you removed.

shitty little comments such as changing your name to "wcs fucking sux" waiting a bit and then saying "oh..hi king", as if you hadn't noticed i was there and you were subtley (or not as the case may be) trying to get the point across.

the thing that really did it tho was a while abck when you wouldnt stop crying about the rpg_levels. Then even when i said nothing you said was gunna change the matter, you still stop bitching to razer for like 7 hours.

Also note, i couldn't care how many people "miss pluton" nothing will change the fact he's gone.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

zadak
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby zadak » Thu Sep 11, 2008 18:57:49

okej its stupid but boss has spoken xD
i will miss him :cry:

Ghostly
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Ghostly » Thu Sep 11, 2008 19:01:48

it was fun to play with you pluton, i will miss you :'(

sadass
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Postby sadass » Thu Sep 11, 2008 19:03:38

you really are a great guy to play with, I hope you will still play on the server

Pluton

Postby Pluton » Thu Sep 11, 2008 19:04:06

test

Pluton

Postby Pluton » Thu Sep 11, 2008 19:08:25

hmm... king:
shitty little comments such as changing your name to "wcs fucking sux" waiting a bit and then saying "oh..hi king", as if you hadn't noticed i was there and you were subtley (or not as the case may be) trying to get the point across.

i really didn't knew that u was on the server, how should i? u have a new nick everytime!!!! and ofc now i'm sry that i changed my name... i have overreacted...
crying about the rpg_levels.

i wanted to discuss with u, that wasn't crying... but i excused me later for it and u said "forgive and forget"

Pluton

Postby Pluton » Thu Sep 11, 2008 19:14:05

oh i forgot:
however you weren't removed just because jon asked.

i talked with razer last night... he told me again what i already knew, jon asked u and u did it. ofc what happened in the past made it easyier for u but u just did it beause jon asked u, thats it

Next

Return to General Chat