Demos by you guys

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Demos by you guys

Postby RandomTask » Wed Feb 04, 2009 18:00:43

Tbh, the less I play CSS the better I get.

snake_the_boss
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Postby snake_the_boss » Wed Feb 04, 2009 18:27:01

yeah i know its frustrating.. i hate when i dont play at the level i am supposed to. but its like riding a bycicle.. u never forget :P why dont we arrange some practice pcw betwin us? we are pretty decent now but i think yous might have advantage since we are not so organized as we should be and i know it. or even if yous want to do some pcw vs other guys, count me in, cus i have been very active those days..

Kidders
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Kidders » Wed Feb 04, 2009 18:51:16

im up for it.
Craig.

snake_the_boss

Postby snake_the_boss » Wed Feb 04, 2009 20:56:13

hehe nice kidders and random :P i really miss to play with u guys. lets arrange something. i can perfectly see that all of u miss the old css days, why dont give it a try? yeah in the begining it can be frustrating, but after a while it would be natural. just like rza used to shoot his awp or boorz with his famas, or even portal with m4 or koldoom with scout.. i remeber all that ;)

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Feb 04, 2009 21:05:51

snake_the_boss wrote:yeah i know its frustrating.. i hate when i dont play at the level i am supposed to. but its like riding a bycicle.. u never forget :P why dont we arrange some practice pcw betwin us? we are pretty decent now but i think yous might have advantage since we are not so organized as we should be and i know it. or even if yous want to do some pcw vs other guys, count me in, cus i have been very active those days..

We havent played for about 6 months, organised? you mad! I have a vague recollection of half the tactics that I made up, that being only really being D2 Terrorist setup's, so if I cant remeber half i doubt any one else will remeber

We were never really that good as yous are making us out to be. On our day we could prob give any team in ED a run for their money but honestly the standard of ED was not that high its basically low-mid to mid skilled clans, if you really want to learn how to play then download demo's of high skilled, professional teams if you want to learn how to play properly, thats I how I created most our strats in the past by watching sourcetv demo's of decent teams and just adapting them to suit how we played.

But as Boorz mentioned, its not all about aim, tactics etc (it is to a large degree of course, cause you could time a rush perfectly and if you don't get the entry kills you don't win rounds), but communication is key, Timing is key. i.e flashing every angle of a bombsite before you enter that sort of thing.

Generally for every map i'd create a default strat for it, where people went to certain postions, and if people got picks or we found out where the enemy was I'd call which site to rush, fake etc so that all our play wasen't one dimensional, dont get me wrong you need good split rush tactic's and whatever else as you can't run the same tactic every single round (like yous did that time you played against us lol and looked what happened).

As for train strats, the best way to play train is get awp's basically and get all entry points smoked so you can get into the sites. on CT basically just get awps and cover all entry points.

I'll look out demo's and post them later, but as I say your better looking up teams that play css for a living, as your gonna learn more than what we can ever show you.

As for a match, who knows, maybe

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Wed Feb 04, 2009 21:06:16

WHERES MY MENTION!?

TMP IN THE FACE PLOX.

Baby-Boo
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Baby-Boo » Wed Feb 04, 2009 21:26:38

snake_the_boss wrote:hehe nice kidders and random :P i really miss to play with u guys. lets arrange something. i can perfectly see that all of u miss the old css days, why dont give it a try? yeah in the begining it can be frustrating, but after a while it would be natural. just like rza used to shoot his awp or boorz with his famas, or even portal with m4 or koldoom with scout.. i remeber all that ;)

what server do you "hang" at? I'll stop by and "hang".

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Wed Feb 04, 2009 22:56:41

I can remember the majority of D2 tactics tbh. And most of train/italy too :D

Hooogan
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Hooogan » Wed Feb 04, 2009 23:53:13

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST IS FULL OF NEWNESS AND GENERAL IGNORANCE TO THE GAMING SCENE

What are these demos you speak of? From the posts I imagine its a video of a planned tactic.. so you plan and execute super cool moves and record them..? It would be excellent if someone could explain it to me! :D
return 0;

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Wed Feb 04, 2009 23:57:39

Pretty much you just record a CSS match, then can watch it again and see what tactics worked well, or how the enemy countered your tactics etc.

Basically just lets you replay the match to see what worked well/what didn't.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat