Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Îra - Death Knight - Frost

Postby IraAlexandro » Sun Oct 18, 2009 18:06:40

Character Name: Îra
Class: Death Knight :dk:
Spec: Blood

RL Name?
My name is Alexander, but due to the mixup of a huge amount of Alexanders', i usually use my middle name, Dante. So to keep it easy, do the Dante D;

Age?
I'm 18, 19 in January.

Nationality? Can you speak and understand English?
I'm from Sweden, a very thick-ish place to live in.
I am indeed fully fluent in english and i have no problems understanding real words at all.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Yeps, no problemos. I'm used to be raiding 4-5 days a week.
And for the amount i play a day might be around 2-3 hours non-raiding, can't really say for sure. :)

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I am available through any means of communication you would like me to jump into. And yeah, i generally speak alot so x)

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Nope, not that i know of, sadly :<.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Frost DPS, 2/52/17
And also Blood DPS as in 52/0/19

These speccs are made by myself although i've been visiting EJ's from time to time, and i never sink anywhere below the top5 in 25man raids. Neither do i sink below the tank in 10mans x).

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
I'm in this specc because i've always been a primary DPSer. Although i've been tanking alot before.
Well, Strength is what is a DK's primary stat because of the AP in 1 = 2x . Take that with FC Rune and you've got some major AP boosts.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=%C3%8Era

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Well, heh, that would be

IT > PS > OB > BS > BS > RP Dump > OB > OB > OB > Refresh Diseases > RP Dump

It also differs from time to time because of the Unbreakable Armor ability that gives me 10% extra strength, but i always figure it out.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Well, the keybindings should be noticable on the picture.
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6101/geraer21.jpg

And i'm very comfortable with it.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was in Elements of Darkness as Horde on this very server at the very start of WoTLK. I usually made movies for our kills, but this was freely and nothing i was required to do. We later merged with AfGf, who i raided too with abit before taking a summerbreak.
This led to me becoming inactive, and after the summerbreak i was no raider nomore.
Me and my friends moved to another server and became alliance, tho the Alliance on the recent server (Trollbane) was way shittier than we thought so we transferred back to Frostmane where we knew that PRO People actually existed.
Now i'm Alliance though, and i like running around as a human :).

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Every raid instance. Did some hardmode Ulduar 10 and was one of the first Hordes' to kill Yogg without 3 Keepers. Also done abit 25Man Ulduar Hardmode, but that wasn't for very long as we had a huge amount of players o rely on.

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
Yarr, i play L4D every now and then.
ZombieKilling Simulation FTW :)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I\'m a very social dude, so don't be surprised by a heap of general submissions x)
So yes, i'm very happy to do so. :p

Any Final words?
Well. Hah, i'm currently studying to become a photographer and i\'m posing as a model at my free time. I also do MMA, a sport where you get alot of bruises :p.

I always hear that i'm a very warm guy, i hate when people go around eachothers' mouths where they won't accept another person's opinion. I prefer to have others come before me, as i believe that the majority suffers if i gain everything.
And i hate when people suffer, psychologically.

I love distributing my skills for others' to view but also so everyone gains abit of something. :)

Hope this would be enough to tickle yer fancies'. D:

WoW Armory Link: [url=http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Îra]Îra[/url]

SuperMegaloHyperion MassFX3000 Gangster.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Îra - Death Knight - Frost

Postby Rza » Sun Oct 18, 2009 20:57:48

Good application mate, Gear is right for what we're looking for - from what I can see gem and enchants are good and you seem the sort of person that would fit well into the guild.

Definately a thumbs up from me!

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sun Oct 18, 2009 21:42:04

yeah im happy enough to let this guy join, he gear is on par for what we are looking for.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Postby bob » Sun Oct 18, 2009 22:18:42

yup looks ok to me too

Return to Accepted Applications