Spec: Marksmanship

RL Name?
Victor Johan Erixon Westerby Blees Heinrich

Age?

Nationality
Swedish, Englishman, German and Estonian

Can you speak and understand English?
One hundred percent.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
At the moment I play whenever I want to - joining After Effect, I'll join the times you request.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I do have Ventrilo mix!

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
None at all, I am pretty new/old to this realm. Used to play on this realm pre-tbc and now I am back again.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Upon reading the trade channel.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
7/57/7

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Westerby

Because I believe it's the best specc at the moment although I have geared armor penetration and not reached up to the armor penetration cap I am reconsidering gemming agility instead. Items not enchanted yet is just new items/easily replaceable items.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
incisor fragment > rapid fire > serpent sting, kill shot > chimera shot > aimed shot > arcane shot > steady shot > Chimera shot

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Pre-tbc: Resonance tbc: IFA, Sjätte Tunnan, Eyeballers WOW wotlk: Paranormal & Afterhours.

No longer in Paranormal due to rerolling Alliance hunter.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Every instance available although as a death knight.

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
I used to play everyone of those games, but now my main prior is WOW.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I sure am a forum troll if there's threads to talk in - otherwise I make them.

Any Final words?
I am very committed and serious, I always fight to become the best, although this is not about me gearing up, I look at it as gearing the guild up so we can do the best and progress. I know the hunter class from top to toe and I am also very helpful if someone needs any hand in the guild. Additional notes would be that I always hang on http://elitistjerks.com/forums.php always catching up on the latest dps spreadsheets to see which talent specc is the current best one.

I hope you take this seriously and I am not looking for an answer like: come back when you've geared up. I can assure you, I am a good addition to your guild.

Sincerly,

Victor Westerby

WoW Armory Link: Westerby

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Westerby - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby Rza » Fri Oct 23, 2009 20:55:59

Nice application mate. definately a thumbs up for me, let meroppe have a look over you and if he's okay with it, we'll throw you an invite

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Westerby - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby f1xxx3r » Sat Oct 24, 2009 08:34:39

"come back when you've geared up!!!!"'

Nah ... your gear is ok m8! It's not the greatest but well I've seen naxx geared hunters outdps-ing uldu/toc ones so gear isnt' the main issue. Probably the best move would be to regem those ARP gems to AGI. My main (and only) concern about you is if you are playing this char as a main and you are able to be active in our guild. If you do then welcome to After Effect! You'll receive a invite as soon as you catch one of the officers online (Aera, Rza, Boorz, Minibob, me or Saphí)
Thanks for the apply and see you ingame :)

/Cheers

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Return to Accepted Applications