RL Name?
Tom Erlandsson.

Age?
20 Years Old.

Nationality
Sweden.

Can you speak and understand English?
Very Well.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I can make these times without a problem.

My Playtime a day vary alot. Depending on if there is something I'm working on ingame or not. Also depend on what else I want to do. But raiding is something I want to do so I wont have a problem to be online at those time.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I have a microphone and am willing to talk if needed. I'm not afraid to talk to strangers, though I'm not the one who talks alot. But if I need to say something I will.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No. Atleast I dont think so.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I wanted to join a decent guild so I checked the guild list on the Frostmane forum and saw you there. I expect you to be active and a friendly guild.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Destruction: 0/13/58
Affliction: 54/17/0

I am willing to respecc if needed.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
Destruction I use in PvE in any way. I am using that specc because I think its fun. And I think to have fun while playing is very important.

My Affliction is for PvP. That one is fun in PvP and I survive more with it.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... oo&group=1

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Hm. I had to go to a dummy to know this because I acctually havent though about it.

It was something like this:

Immolate -> Curse of Elements -> Incinerate -> Conflagrate -> Incinerate -> Incinerate -> Corruption -> Corruption -> Conflagrate etc.

Then I keep Immolate, Corruption and Curse of Elements up and Conflagrate and Chaos bolt on CD.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
1: Corruption
2: Incinerate
3: Immolate
4: Conflagrate
5: Fear
6: Death Coil
7: Seed of Corruption
8: Wand
E: Chaos Bolt
Mouse Button 5: Curse of Elements
G: Life Tap
F: Drain Soul
Shift-G: Mountmacro
Shift-Mouse Button 5: Soulshatter
Shift-§: Curse of Doom
Shift-Q: Banish
F1: Health Funnel
§: Shadowflame
Shift-F: Rain of Fire
T: Every Man For Himself
Q: Shadowfury
Shift-4: Searing Pain
Shift-X:Demonic Circle: Summon
X: Deamonic Circle: Teleport
Shift-5: Howl of Terror
Shift-6: Curse of Tongues
Shift-2: Shadow Ward
Shift-3: Soul Fire

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
For the moment I'm in iVAN. Its a friendguild I have with my friends. Earlier I was in Knightmare on my Death Knight. I have never had a raiding guild on my lock since it was my alt before but have recently switched to lock as main because I think its a funnier class. Left after Disband

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
VoA: Done both 10 and 25man
Malygos: Done both 10 and 25man
Naxx: Done both 10 and 25man

I have not been in any raid on my lock though. Just a few bosses in Naxx25.

Check: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Mt%C3%BD for information. This link might not work for some people. Just search for Mtý on Armory and I will be the only one found.

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
1 of them. Call of Duty 4. I've played alot of Counter-Strike before and I got it installed but I almost never play.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I like to read and write at forums as long as people are nice in the thread.

Any Final words?
I hope my application is good enough and I hope I will be able to join.

WoW Armory Link: Coacuatchoo

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Coacuatchoo - Warlock - Destruction

Postby Rza » Sat Oct 24, 2009 01:17:48

Good application mate. We are really short on locks atm and am sure you would be a worthwhile addition to the group, maybe just need to put a little more research into your rotations etc if your not 100% sure regarding this as every little of extra dps counts.

Need a few upgrades to your gear still, but shouldn't be to difficult tp achieve! As for spec's/gems/enchants etc someone else will need to comment on that as I don't have a clue regarding caster dps.

But A definate thumbs up from me!

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Coacuatchoo
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Coacuatchoo » Sat Oct 24, 2009 02:12:03

Rza wrote:Good application mate. We are really short on locks atm and am sure you would be a worthwhile addition to the group, maybe just need to put a little more research into your rotations etc if your not 100% sure regarding this as every little of extra dps counts.

Need a few upgrades to your gear still, but shouldn't be to difficult tp achieve! As for spec's/gems/enchants etc someone else will need to comment on that as I don't have a clue regarding caster dps.

But A definate thumbs up from me!

Its not that I'm not sure about my rotation. It was just the thing that I've been playing the same way with the same binds in months so I did not really now what spell there was on a specific key. I just pressed it and it went well. :P

Edit: I saw now that my rotation is not really right. Ofc I dont cast 2x corruption after eachother. :D

And if I'm gonna raid with the character i will change some gems. I will switch some crit with hit gems.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Sat Oct 24, 2009 08:35:51

Thumbs up for me aswell ;)

GIEEEF MOAAAR LOOOOOOOCKS!

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Sat Oct 24, 2009 09:15:50

The spec would need a little tweaking for raiding i think, e.g. Soul Leach isn't that great in a raid situation, other clases will be providing replenishment that comes with core talents for them. It's a bit 'out of the way' for locks.

Would stick 1 of the saved points into destructive reach, the other into backlash. Where 3 more go from that is really a matter of choice, could go into suppresion for the extra hit on affli, or into demonic embrace for the higher survivability in heavy aoe fights.

The core talents are pretty much there though so not much to change there. Maybe a Glyph of Life Tap, i've not tried that 1 myself yet cause i rarely play my lock these days, in theory that should be one of the better ones though. (it would replace immolate glyph).

Gear is pretty reasonable, few upgrades here and there shouldn't be a problem, weapon and offhand being my biggest concern really. Or the 2 bits of PVP gear, assuming that is part of your PVE setup =P
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Coacuatchoo
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Coacuatchoo » Sat Oct 24, 2009 15:54:45

King wrote:The spec would need a little tweaking for raiding i think, e.g. Soul Leach isn't that great in a raid situation, other clases will be providing replenishment that comes with core talents for them. It's a bit 'out of the way' for locks.

Would stick 1 of the saved points into destructive reach, the other into backlash. Where 3 more go from that is really a matter of choice, could go into suppresion for the extra hit on affli, or into demonic embrace for the higher survivability in heavy aoe fights.

The core talents are pretty much there though so not much to change there. Maybe a Glyph of Life Tap, i've not tried that 1 myself yet cause i rarely play my lock these days, in theory that should be one of the better ones though. (it would replace immolate glyph).

Gear is pretty reasonable, few upgrades here and there shouldn't be a problem, weapon and offhand being my biggest concern really. Or the 2 bits of PVP gear, assuming that is part of your PVE setup =P

I've been thinking of respeccing my destruction specc a little but most for the 3% hit in the affliction tree. I will fix this.

I will try the glyph change and see how it works.

Edit: Glyph change tried, agreed, its better.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Oct 24, 2009 17:20:23

accepted

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Coacuatchoo
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Coacuatchoo » Sun Oct 25, 2009 14:40:40

Rza wrote:accepted

;D

Return to Accepted Applications