Spec: Balance

RL Name?
Bas

Age?

Nationality
Dutch

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes:P

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I play about 2 hours a day, depending on how busy my week is.

I can always make 2/3 raids on those days, a week. But knowing myself ill prolly be at all of them once I get to know you guys.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes ofc, but after 10 I have to be quiet or Ill wake my neighbours@my student flat:P

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Not that I know of.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found out via the GuildRecruitment channel u auto-go-into when youre guildless

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
58/0/13 original build, but very thought trough (its not also my pvp build at all)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml ... 0000000000

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
I like casters with difficult Rotations (e.g Shadowpriest pre 2.4 in TBC). I have configured my gear for maximum raid efficientcy, DMG. But also utility (being able to use typhoon to save healers\interrupt mobs when needed).

I like balance alot since the rotation is never the same and there are alot of options in doing it (refresh all dots on eclipse or only MF etc). I also like the scaling mechanics they have, int+spi also have to be taken into account for example, also the way we don't go oom via crits (e.g decision to pick starfire eclipse>wrath if mana is a prob in the fight).

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu ... me=celenia

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
hehe, owh. ok. here goes my wall of text:

At the start of the bossfight: FF+IS+MF(MF last cus if it crits u can start with a faster direct dmg spell and not waste it in GCD cus of dot application).

in the fight wrath until ECLIPSE (L) procs^^
then starfires and I won't keep IF up during eclipse

then Starfire till wrath Eclipse.. or wrath again when addons tell me that the hidden CD of the last starfire eclipse is gone (cus I like to pick starfire eclipse>wrath).

In some situations (like in fights where u have to move alot) wrath eclipse>starfire eclipse.
And just before a Bloodlust trying to make sure starfire eclipse has started. Starfire Eclipse>Wrath in bloodlust cus of the GCD.

and some other minor things. I like to theorycraft this kind of stuff alot to use optimal rotations.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Q-E-R-T-F-G-Z-X-C-V-~-1-2-3-4-5-Mousebuttong3&4
and all these keys +shift (yes,alsmost everything is bound @ my screen)
http://users.telenet.be/neo.4all.cc/WoW ... 213257.jpg

List of your old guilds and reason why you left
LVLing guild, LVLing ended at 80

Twisted Horde > First Raiding guild on this server > left after failing Naxx raids

Eternals of War > More serious friendly raiding guild, did everything from os to ulduar 10hardmodes > We were a 10m raiding guild for a while but merged ourselves with Sustained

Sustained > Hardcore Raiding guild, which I didnt like much tbh, not eneugh laughs, to much 'elitist-ism' > Sustained disbanded a while ago

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Everything till TOTC (havent seen anub arak though, he wasnt yet released).

Just want to mention that the Best Time I had ingame was doing Timed Zul'Aman runs, running at peak performance and still laughing @ vent, BUT managing 11 succeeding succesfull bears.
Getting everything out of my class is what I love to do best, but only in a friendly environment.

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
I still ofc have my Steam account:P but I only play wow, or a bit of Operation Flashpoint 2 via hamachi, or Warcraft III custom's

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yes, best thing to do inbetween lessons or during boring lessong@my study (which is Applied computer sience btw).

Any Final words?
Ive been in hardcore raiding guilds in TBC and pre-TBC. But I can only continueto N'joying the game in a friendly guild where jokes are normal in raids and where ppl know each other and are friendly.

WoW is not a job

WoW Armory Link: Celenia
Celenia 80 - Frostmane
Darkevilyne 80 | Icebreaker 70 - Khadgar
Lightevilyne 70 - Eonar

Celenia
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Celenia - Druid - Balance

Postby Celenia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 21:59:17

excuse the spelling errors in my final words:/

Code: Select all
Ive been in hardcore raiding guilds in TBC and pre-TBC. But I can only continue to N'joy the game in a friendly guild where jokes are normal in raids and where ppl know each other.

WoW is not a job
Celenia 80 - Frostmane
Darkevilyne 80 | Icebreaker 70 - Khadgar
Lightevilyne 70 - Eonar

Dymatize
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Re: Celenia - Druid - Balance

Postby Dymatize » Sun Oct 25, 2009 23:59:39

well i think admins wont mind me, but i must say, nice application. ;)
“Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior.”

Return to Accepted Applications