Spec: Holy

RL Name?
Cribbe.

Age?

Nationality
Swedish.

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes, certainly.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Yes, if I'm not working late these times fit me perfectly.
In average I'd say I play about 5-6 hours a day (may be more depending wether or not I'm working.)

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I've got all the ventrilo versions installed, teamspeak and a working microphone so that's not an issue. I'm also very social both in guild chat and ventrilo, though I know when to shut up of course *wink*

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No, not that I know of. Haven't checked all of the names in it.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Well, I've been aware of your existence for quite some time but decided to give it a go when I saw you were recruiting from /trade.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
51/20/0.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
Well, I built this specc out of random, thought it might be good considering Sacred Shield and all, plus I'd say it's a pretty decent raid healing specc. Used to be 51/0/20 for the 8% extra crit but decided that's not important anymore.
I've tried and gemmed so my mana pool lasts longer but of course the current lack of money has been an issue.
I'll try and gather some cash and emblems to re-socket my entire gear whenever I'm able too.
Enchanted with Spellpower for the extra healing of course.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Rubadin

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
With a holy paladin I'd say there's no real rotation to gain maximum amount of healing done except for my usual spamming with Flash of Light since it drains nearly no mana at all and trying to keep everyone topped off.
Though my favourite treat is to heal tanks, especially solo healing. It's a thrill and with all the extra crit a 20+k heal is not that bad.
Threat has never been an issue, and if so I have Hand of Salvation.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Not much to see here. I use the original UI and binds that suits me. Effective use of the nearby keys during tense situations.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I'm currently in Ninth Order as a social member since Asylum got all messed up. Been in Asylum from and during level 70.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
This is probably were my experience lacks from the other members in your guild. See how I've jumped from character to character depending on what the guild needs for that specific raid I've done a few raids on my mage and a few on my priest aswell.

Ulduar 25 - All bosses downed and a few hardmodes.
Ulduar 10 - The first 6 or 7 bosses downed, none hardmode.
Trial of the Crusader 25 - All bossed downed, none HC.
Trial of the Crusader 10 - All bosses, no HC.
Onyxia 25 - Downed.
Onyxia 10 - Downed.
Done almost all achiviements in Naxxramas on my mage, not that many on this character.

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
None, I focus my available time playing WoW as any other time consuming games would probably make me more or less addicted.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, I check forums regurarly.

Any Final words?
Well, none others then thanks for reading this apply and I hope you like it. Also if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in-game or here.

Sincerely,
Cribbe.

WoW Armory Link: Rubadin

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Rubadin - Paladin - Holy

Postby Rza » Fri Oct 30, 2009 14:45:42

Good app, am happy enough to let you join mate, healer spots are quite competitive atm but you should get your fair share of raiding, of course if we can get 25 mans on the go at icecrown and your active you will pretty much be needed all the time

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Fri Oct 30, 2009 14:59:06

Well if we get enough decent applications suppose we can start 25 man now or at least 2 10m HM groups.

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sat Oct 31, 2009 01:32:01

Accepted

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Return to Accepted Applications