RL Name?
Bram Pattinaja

Age?
21 Years old

Nationality
Dutch, The Netherlands

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes ofcourse!

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Thursday and Sunday will be my most active days, Wednesday will be the day when I sometimes get inactive, because of RL.. The hours I play a day.. hard to say, can sit over 10 hours on wow.. sometimes only for fast dailies! Average probably arround 6-8 hours a day!

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I've got Ventrilomix (Ventrilo 2.1 & 2.3 and TS) and Ventrilo 3! Most of the time atm on Skype with friends!

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Celenia as trial & Royality applied..

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Celenia told me about After Effect and that he'd apply! So I wrote twice an application but accidently closed it twice hahaha.. Because I was doing alot of things at the same time.. So here's my new application! I expect to raid 10mans, maybe 25's! Casual Progress Raiding, which I am looking for!

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
15/0/13 (OS 14/0/57) -- My Alt is DK-Tank 15/51/5 (OS 51/0/20)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
Aiming for a good dps.. Gear: Hit- & Hastecapped, gemmed & Enchanted SP!
http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zon ... name=Tekoa

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Keep moonfire & Insectswarm up to boost wraths and starfires (Improved Faerie Fire for the hit) When Starfire-Eclipse up, only keep moonfire up.. When Wrath-Eclipse, only keep insectswarm up.. Use starfalls & trees on the right moments when off CD.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Using following keybindings:

1-2-3-4-5 .. SHIFT+1-2-3-4-5
Q-E-R-T-F-G-Z-X-V-B .. SHIFT+Q-E-R-T-F-G-Z-X-V
MOUSE 3-4-5 .. SHIFT+MOUSE4
SCROLL UP & DOWN .. SHIFT+ SCROLL UP & DOWN

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Started Freeskate with some friends! After we all joined a guild which seen alot of merges.. Started as casuals and the guild became more towards hardcore raiding.. That's why I left.. I like to raid Casual, but with progress, so it's not that I just come whenever I want to.. But not 5-7 raiding days a week and RL comes first place!

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
EoE10/25, OS10/25 & 10-3 Drakes up (on DK-dps), VoA10/25, Naxx10/25 & Ulduar10/25 arround 5bosses..

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
Played: BF2, BF:H, Quake3, RA2, WC3(FT), CS1.6, CS:S, CoD2, Guildwars, Warhammer, Halflife2.. And more..
Most played: Wolfenstein ET & WoW
Current: CoD4, Quake Live, WoW

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I'll try my best, always liked forums! But never found any interested.. Got my signature and Avatar ready!

Any Final words?
L.O.V.E. This is it!

WoW Armory Link: Tekoa

Celenia
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Tekoa - Druid - Balance

Postby Celenia » Fri Oct 30, 2009 20:51:13

Altough he is not as expereinced in wotlk raids, one of the best players I know!

Also know this guy from Khadgar, go way way back together!

He has my Trial Vouch(A)
Celenia 80 - Frostmane
Darkevilyne 80 | Icebreaker 70 - Khadgar
Lightevilyne 70 - Eonar

saMutoru
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby saMutoru » Fri Oct 30, 2009 23:16:03

Character Name: Samutoru
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Frost

RL Name?
Bram Pattinaja

Age?
21 Years old

Nationality
Dutch, The Netherlands

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes ofcourse!

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Thursday and Sunday will be my most active days, Wednesday will be the day when I sometimes get inactive, because of RL.. The hours I play a day.. hard to say, can sit over 10 hours on wow.. sometimes only for fast dailies! Average probably arround 6-8 hours a day!

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I've got Ventrilomix (Ventrilo 2.1 & 2.3 and TS) and Ventrilo 3! Most of the time atm on Skype with friends!

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Celenia as trial & Royality applied..

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Celenia told me about After Effect and that he'd apply! So I wrote twice an application but accidently closed it twice hahaha.. Because I was doing alot of things at the same time.. So here's my new application! I expect to raid 10mans, maybe 25's! Casual Progress Raiding, which I am looking for!

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
58/0/13 (OS 14/0/57) -- My Alt is DK-Tank 15/51/5 (OS 51/0/20)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
Aiming for best tanking gear.. I love HP (Stamina)! So Gemmed mostly Stamina.. Enchanted some defense so I could replace the defense-gems for stamina-gems.. Defcapped! Selfbuffed stats: 32k HP / 24.74% Dodge / 18.23% Parry.. Aiming for some more hit, but didn't got problems with it yet! and final 22 Expertise!
WoW-Heroes.com

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Single-target mostly Obliterate / Froststrike, while keeping icy touch up (optional with howling blast)

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Using following keybindings:

1-2-3-4-5 .. SHIFT+1-2-3-4-5
Q-E-R-T-F-G-Z-X-V-B .. SHIFT+Q-E-R-T-F-G-Z-X-V
MOUSE 3-4-5 .. SHIFT+MOUSE4
SCROLL UP & DOWN .. SHIFT+ SCROLL UP & DOWN

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Started Freeskate with some friends! After we all joined a guild which seen alot of merges.. Started as casuals and the guild became more towards hardcore raiding.. That's why I left.. I like to raid Casual, but with progress, so it's not that I just come whenever I want to.. But not 5-7 raiding days a week and RL comes first place!

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
EoE10/25, OS10/25 & 10-3 Drakes up (on DK-dps), VoA10/25, Naxx10/25 & Ulduar10/25 arround 5bosses..

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
Played: BF2, BF:H, Quake3, RA2, WC3(FT), CS1.6, CS:S, CoD2, Guildwars, Warhammer, Halflife2.. And more..
Most played: Wolfenstein ET & WoW
Current: CoD4, Quake Live, WoW

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I'll try my best, always liked forums! But never found any interested.. Got my signature and Avatar ready!

Any Final words?
L.O.V.E. This is it!

WoW Armory Link: Samutoru

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Sat Oct 31, 2009 02:09:58

Druid wise:

Gear isn't the best, but it's not awful so its fixable =P

Spec would probably need tweaking a bit for raiding but its 90% there, starfall isnt all that useful in raids from what i've seen =D

While we're currently focusing on 10mans we are fast approacing 25mans. I doubt you'd be first choice for a 10man raid, but when we start hitting 25mans that'll change of course. There's always the alt runs / semi pugs that we currently do to get gear too.

I've got no problems with you joining since a lot of people seem to be from the same background, just be aware you probably won't be in the front lineup ^_^

DK wise:

Not a clue xD
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Sat Oct 31, 2009 02:38:37

DK wise - Stacking stamina fails BIG TIME, seen to many dk´s with high health pools and they are to squishy, cant take a single hit basiclly without dropping low on HP. :P Get dodge m8. when your at 35% your getting there :P
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Oct 31, 2009 13:21:53

accepted, if your okay with the above

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

saMutoru
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby saMutoru » Sat Oct 31, 2009 20:29:18

King wrote:Druid wise:

Gear isn't the best, but it's not awful so its fixable =P

Spec would probably need tweaking a bit for raiding but its 90% there, starfall isnt all that useful in raids from what i've seen =D

While we're currently focusing on 10mans we are fast approacing 25mans. I doubt you'd be first choice for a 10man raid, but when we start hitting 25mans that'll change of course. There's always the alt runs / semi pugs that we currently do to get gear too.

I've got no problems with you joining since a lot of people seem to be from the same background, just be aware you probably won't be in the front lineup ^_^

DK wise:

Not a clue xD

I understand about the gear, everybody is high upgeared these times..
I'm curious about what your thoughts are about tweaking my spec, since I was pretty satisfied about it!
I'm okay to start with alt runs / semi pugs to gear up a bit!
And indeed we got a small group of people and its nice to see us all in the same guild again!

saphi wrote:DK wise - Stacking stamina fails BIG TIME, seen to many dk´s with high health pools and they are to squishy, cant take a single hit basiclly without dropping low on HP. :P Get dodge m8. when your at 35% your getting there :P

I've been a starting druid tank before, where I loved to have much HP, so I was about to do the same with my DK, but I see your point and I understand that dodge might be indeed a better way to gear! I can remember I watched over my druid with dodge too.. So I should have known that! Tho I'm a starting DK tank just got all epics tbh, but I like it pretty much and I'm looking forward to see what I can do as DK-Tank!

Rza wrote:accepted, if your okay with the above

I'm surely okay with the above! I'm looking forward to play with you guys!
And hope I can be a usefull player for you all, atleast I'll try my best!
About the above, we can talk about ingame or we can keep a bit posting here.. I'll keep checking!

Return to Accepted Applications