Spec: Arcane

RL Name?
rutger

Age?

Nationality
netherlands

Can you speak and understand English?
yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
not always cause im working in a restuarant

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
celenia,maybe royality,samutoru,tekoa

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
these guys are my real life friends and mostly playing in a group. i expect, to do new raids and learn more about wow. and just getting better.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
tailoring,enchanting

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
its a new spec because i wanted more dps + see new things and learn from it. http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... athblaster

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
4 times arcaneblast,arcane missels when haste thing procks,arcane barrege

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
R->arcane blast/E->arcane missles/ SE->arcane barrege / F frost nova/ SF->blizzard/SR -> arcane power/ G -> blink / SQ -> pressence of mind / S4 -> cone of cold / X -> ice block / 3 -> sheep

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
freeskate, flying dutchmen/theonecomingstorm reason for leaving? still searching for a good guild with some raiding

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
everything

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
call of duty, battlefield, killzone all online

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
ofcourse

Any Final words?
i hope to join ye, and do some imba runs!

WoW Armory Link: deathblaster

MuVo
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: deathblaster - Mage - Arcane

Postby MuVo » Sat Oct 31, 2009 02:38:30

I hope there is a place for u mate :D u do nice dps, let them see some pew pew :P

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:36:19

hmmm this post seems unusually skinny =P

anyways i dont know the foggiest about mages so you will have to wait for bob to give you a look over

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Oct 31, 2009 13:19:39

your gear actually seems okay, app wasent the best though.

if you can't make the majority of our raiding days your are unfortunately not much use to us.

However seeing as your celina friend am happy enough to let you join with them and then take things from there.

You should know also theirs pretty much only 1 spot for a mage in 10 mans and we have 2 really well geared mages, a 3rd with royality also joining, raiding spots are going be limited until 25 man's are back on the scene.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Accepted Applications