RL Name?
Christoffer Mo

Age? (18+ Only)
26 years tomorrow :)

Nationality
Norway

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Days and times seems to be good. When its not a raid i play around 1-2 hours a day, sometimes more.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yea i use Vent and have mic to go with.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No :/

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Read that you are recruting in general chat. I expect you are mature guild that enjoy raiding.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
5\13\53

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I choose this specc because is works good in raids, gives me a good and stable dmg. All my gems are Strength gems, same goes for enchants. Just stacking up Attack power.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Judgment(wisdom or light, depends on what the raid need)
Crusader strike, Divine storm, exorcism, consecration. After this opening the rotasion changes, CD etc. Keep everything up , and priority high dmg spells first.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Use 1-4 in keybindings for dps race.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Im in Bounded right now. Bounded have more or less scattered, key ppl have stoped playing or have a break. Havent raided for a few weeks and its getting very boring, so thats why im leaving and hope i can start rading asap again. Been in bounded since patch 2.3 in BS. Befor that i was in Atic Atac as healer.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx- 10\25 cleared
EoE- 10\25 cleared
UL- 10 up to yogg\ 25 killed yogg. And some HM, 3 or 4.
Totc- 10\25 cleared
Totgc- 10m 4\5.

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
No i dont play anything els then WoW.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, i miss an active forum. More then happy to: )

Any Final words?
My OS is prot, not to bad gear, tanking totc 10 etc. Have BS and JC, and some epic plans from totc. All secondary skill are up to 450. Have enchanter, inscription,mining, herb, proff on alt`s. Hope that summons it.
Best ragards Cialdini :)

WoW Armory Link: Cialdini

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Cialdini - Paladin - Retribution

Postby Rza » Mon Nov 02, 2009 00:42:50

Gear & Experience is exactly what we're after, decent enough app aswell.

One thing i will say is we aren't raiding 25 mans atm and alot of your gear appears to be 245 ilevel, Just so you know know that we aren't raiding 25 man's right at this moment and are working to get back into them and are not too far off it.

if your cool with that then I have no problems in letting you join.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

cialdini
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby cialdini » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:35:31

Sounds good, notised that you only do 10 atm, so i dont have any problems with that:)

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:56:59

That's a slice of awesome pie, it ahouldnt be that long of a wait, the way we are recruiting at the moment it shouldnt be long before we are back doing 25mans.

Me, aera and rza are all at work but minibob, fxr, or the gnome formally known as saphi should be online so given them a /w ingame for an invite

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:32:24

B00rz wrote:Me, aera and rza are all at work but minibob, fxr, or the gnome formally known as saphi should be online so given them a /w ingame for an invite

I'm at work aswell you dorf! But i'm logging in through vnc to check auctions... If I see Cialdini online I'll be sure to give him a invite asap.

Welcome to AE Cialdini!

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57:28

Hmmm now if only I could use vnc on my phone =P

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:10:39

B00rz wrote:Hmmm now if only I could use vnc on my phone =P

Actually you can :))

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:30:24

I know I can, I use it for my mouse when I'm in bed cause I'm lazy =P

But running wow through my phone owuld prolly set my phone on a nuclear meltdown

cialdini
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby cialdini » Mon Nov 02, 2009 17:16:40

That sounds good:) And thanks :)
Will log on a little later on today, eating out with some friends and im behind with some school work :P

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Tue Nov 03, 2009 13:21:07

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :)

Do not mention anything about cake to Boorz

Return to Accepted Applications