RL Name?
Markus

Age? (18+ Only)
I am 18

Nationality
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Yes i can raid those days and times. Im online like 2-5 hours per day it depends on if i got something to do.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes i got vent/ts

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No i dont

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Saw about the guild in "Guild recruit channel" and whisperd Aera. I want some progress but also have fun while raiding :)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
0/14/57 in destruction and have dual specc affliction 54/0/17

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I use destruction becouse i get the most dps and sometimes affliction becouse i dont have to lifetap that much

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Curse of elements-immolate-chaos bolt-conflagrate-incinerate(x4-5) immolate-chaos bolt-conflagrate-incinerate (x4-5) and continue like that :P

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
shift-q shift-e shift-r § q e r f is my bindings :P

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was in Caprice been in that guild for about 2 years but many quitted wow now and many left the guild so i left to

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
naxx 10/25 ulduar 10 and some 25 voa onyxia 10/25 and some ToC 10 man

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
Counterstrike 1.6 and source, Garysmod, and maby goin to start playing L4D2

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes

Any Final words?
Nothing i can think of

WoW Armory Link: Wårlåcken

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Wårlåcken - Warlock - Destruction

Postby B00rz » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:26:58

I don't know anything about warlocks unforunately and I can't check you gear cause it takes ages to do it on my phone =P

Ill have to leave this one to jonnie (aera) as he had a warlock main for a while and prolly knows the most about them at the moment

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Wårlåcken - Warlock - Destruction

Postby King » Thu Nov 12, 2009 13:00:07

Spec Seems OK got all the key talents i'd expect to see, only thing i might change is the glyph of immolate -> glyph of incinerate, not 100% on that cause i haven't looked at the details behind the numbers for locks in a long time, but it seems to be the glyph of choice for most locks (doesn't mean its right mind xD ), myself included =P

Rotation is what i use when i play my lock, until i fuck it up and make it up as i go along xD, something corruption worth the global cooldown it takes to apply it? probably something an active lock can comment on.

The only issue i'd have is gear level probably not what we are looking for, for 'frontline' raiding, however, with 25mans approaching soon™ i wouldn't say no.
Gearing up at the moment isn't that hard, and with 3.3 just around the corner triumph badges for doing heroics -> full T9set + ilvl245 offset stuff is pretty much going to be standard.

Ok with me on the provision that you are commited to gearing up, there are several others in the guild via this basis too so ask around and finding groups shouldn't be too hard.

Other officers opinions pending, i have no problem.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Return to Accepted Applications