Kazgrath - Shaman - Restoration

Postby Kazgrath » Tue Jan 12, 2010 00:38:54

Character Name: Kazgrath
Class: Shaman :shaman:
Spec: Restoration

RL Name?
Kristoffer Kalbermatten

Age? (18+ Only)
I just had my Birthday, so i can gladly tell im 18 :)

Nationality
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes i can :)

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I've been looking for a guild like this, i cant be online most Friday and Saturday becouse thats the time i spend with my girldfriend :) But raid days like this is pure awesomeness :) im mostly play everyday that i can, Monday - Thursday and Sunday. If i find something to do i play alot, up to 8 hours after school. Else if there is nothing to do i just sit and do some dailys :)

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Im always ready and appreaciate that you give people the offer to speak in vent etc, other guilds ive been in lately dosn´t allow any other then raid leader speaking during raids. So yes, i would gladly join in! :)

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No, but i hope i soon will have :)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I saw you looking for members in the /2 chat. I expect nothing more then you expect from me. Im here to hopefully aid in some way to the guild and the players, and i hope i will get the same back :)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
0/13/58 If you find that there is something wrong with this, im will gladly respecc anytime you want :)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I got 3 other 80s, and 2 of them are DPS classes and 1 is Tank, and when i lvled this one up i wanted to try something new and tried resto. I like it alot to be in the role of a healer.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
If there is a packed tacs with ppl standing near each other Chain heal is a life saver! If there is tacs when you need to spread out I use Lesser healing wave becouse it saves mana and makes me more effective! Riptide is up at all times no matter what encounter! :)

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
1. Riptide
2. Lesser Healing Wave
3. Chain Heal
4. Healing Wave
5. Earth Sheild
Q. Tidal Force
X. NS
§. Water Sheild
Shift + E. Trinket

Tried to put a screenshot on UI but wasn´t aible upload it, but i use a UI called "InaUI" here is the link to the addon with some screenshots! :)

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... creen.html

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was in a guild called "In Dedicated Times" Reason im not in it is becouse it disbanned by some stupids things, if u want more info on that just /w me in game and i will gladly tell !:)

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx 10/25 Some bosses in Ulduar 10 (more info on why not more in my final words) ToC 10/25 / ToGc 10 4/5 / ICC10 4/7 / ICC25 1/7

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I've been playing since vanilla, and then i was active on a daily on the forums. If there is active people on the forums, i will be one of them also! so yes, i will be active :)

Any Final words?
I really hope to get the chance to join this guild and prove what i go for. I really like the reply i got from "Restofarian". He made me feel really welcome to apply to the guild, and that is what i think is very important in a guild, that you feel welcome to log into the game everyday! :)*Reason to why i havn´t done full Ulduar is becouse i took a break from wow from when ulduar came out til 2 weeks after ToC came out. But if u want to go Ulduar Hardmodes or something, i can easily read tacs etc, and do absolutly my best, im a fast learner and i love to learn new things. And btw! I know tacs for all the bosses in ICC and even got Rotface and festergut down below 20% , but never got to the downing Couse of guild disbanning! If there is anything I missed or u want answerd, just /w me ingame and i will tell all you want! :)

Like to add one more thing, Im not gonna be avaible to raid for the next 2 Weeks couse im going on a holiday with some friends. Going to skii! :) so if u wanna wait with the decieding what to do with me til im back, im fine with that, just want you guys to know! :)
WoW Armory Link: Kazgrath

Linky

Re: Kazgrath - Shaman - Restoration

Postby Linky » Tue Jan 12, 2010 01:06:17

Hey Buddy, Restofarian here. Thanks for taking the time to actually apply and put some thought into it. You sound like exactly the kind of person we are after in regards to raiding while having a laugh at the same time. Gear looks fine and will improve when you start coming to icc no doubt so no problem there, only thing i would try to change asap is to get bloody enchants! There not as expensive as they used to be and we have a fair few enchanters who will happily enchant all your stuff, i can specify which enchants to get if you need such advice. Try as much as you can to put epic gems in 245 items as above(thumb of rule im using) but ideally everywhere. Apart from minor tweaks as listed above and getting enchants, Im happy to chuck you a ginvite on the grounds of a trial and see how you pan out. Get them Enchants and /w a Officer ingame.

Linky

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 12, 2010 01:07:49

Proper enchants and gemming is a must, if your prepared to sort this out then we can throw you a ginvite and see how things go.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Tue Jan 12, 2010 18:19:59

invited on the basis of enchants being done =)
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Return to Accepted Applications