RL Name?
Erik åkesäter

Age? (18+ Only)
I'm 18 years old.

Nationality
I'm From sweden.

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes, i can.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Ofcourse i can, i'm playing about 5-6 hours aday, depends on if we have raids or such, if needed i'll play more.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes, i've got both of them, and i've got no problem to talk. :)

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Ehm, i don't think so, but i've got a friend who's going to apply any minute. :)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I noticed Devour in Tradechat, i'm expecting a fun guild, that i can enjoy raiding with and having a nice time, also progress.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
51/18/2

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
You should gem/enchant haste and AP as mutilaterogue. But i sure do need more haste.

I think this specc is the specc that i can push out the most available dps with my gear.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Start of with Mutilate, slice and dice, hunger for blood, Envenom to refres S&D.
Always keep hfb up.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/bennybenmerg.JPG

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
SVS, it got disbanded.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx10/25, EoE10/25, Onyxia10/25, Toc10/25, ToGC10, ICC10 (4/7) ICC 25 (4/7) But i've read and watched videos of the 3 others too.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, ofcourse.

Any Final words?
I'd really like to be accepted into After effect, you seem like a really nice guild.

WoW Armory Link: bennybenmärg

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: bennybenmärg - Rogue - Assassination

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 12, 2010 01:36:41

Hey mate, again not the best application in the world but passable.

I have a few issues with your gear, if your willing to change these then am happy to give you a trial and see how things go.

1. Firstly you have the proper specs and seem to have researched at least on the priority stats yet your gear you still have +Agil gems in your sockets? Why?

2. Lacking highest tier enchants and Epic Gems. No excuse for not having proper enchants. +10stats on chest and +50AP on bracers to name a few.

3. Ditch the Needle encrusted scorpian trinket for mutilate - its bad. The 245 +Hit trinkets from Triumph badges are your friend, both the +AP and +Haste one's are viable. i'd Keep the +expertise trinket though as your lacking alot of it

4. Your choice to go for the Frost Badge Belt confuses me aswell. The trinket is excellent for Mutilate and really should be the first upgrade or going straight for the 2set T10 bonus, I assume you were using the ilevel226 one? This can't be fixed ofc but just an observation

5. Also in regard to your rotations you have the jist of it yes, but you failed to mention one of the key parts that really inflate your DPS. When you Envenom, you get the envenom buff that increases instant poison application, keeping this buff up as much as possible is essential (while not clipping it, pool energy and envenom on 4+ combo points) managing this buff well is really what seperates the good from bad mutilate rogues in 3.3

Fix the above and am happy to give you a trial and see how it works out!

Thanks for the apply!
Rza

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

bennybenmaerg
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: bennybenmärg - Rogue - Assassination

Postby bennybenmaerg » Tue Jan 12, 2010 02:28:51

I can gladly tell you that those issues are fixed! ;)

Return to Accepted Applications