Spec: Restoration

RL Name?
Ludvik

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
Norway

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Yes i can raid these days/times. I play from 6-12 hours each day

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes i got both vent and TS, i can speak if needed.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No i dont.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I heard about you from a RL friend, Great raids and a good raid community.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
11/0/60

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I find resto alot more fun then the other specs, Gemmed alot of SP and Haste ( there will be some more haste gems in further time).

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
There isnt really a rotation as a resto druid.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
I've binded everything, and got everything under control.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I've been in a friend guild since toc came, reason for leaving was that i migrated.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
I started on Stormscale [H], with a guild called Excelsior we cleared everything the first weeks, naxx25/ eoe25 and os25. then when uld came the guild disbanded and i joined a guild called Desire. We cleard everything and got most of the hardmodes on 25man. The guild desire was made by another guild called Zombies on Stormscale. When toc came that guild also disbanded and so i migrated to FrostWhisper [H], i wasnt there for long so i migrated to Outland [A] been there for a while now. in a friend guild, did toc25 everyweek with a pug( sadly).

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, i love to look at applycants and such.

Any Final words?
f I'm going to join that would be if my real-life friend, Doonz will get accepted aswell.

WoW Armory Link: Enox

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Enox - Druid - Restoration

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 12, 2010 14:43:31

I'd recommend wearing pve gear so we can have a proper look at you on the armory.

Seems like your warrior friend is okay for a trial, Aera (Druid class leader) should respond soon enough.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Enox - Druid - Restoration

Postby King » Tue Jan 12, 2010 16:06:45

Rza wrote:I'd recommend wearing pve gear so we can have a proper look at you on the armory.

Seems like your warrior friend is okay for a trial, Aera (Druid class leader) should respond soon enough.

had a look earlier just waiting for armory to update to pve gear. Spec looks ok though.

Edit:

Ok it's updated looks good, invited =)
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Return to Accepted Applications