Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Doonz - Warrior - Arms

Postby Doonz » Tue Jan 12, 2010 03:11:04

Character Name: Doonz
Class: Warrior :warrior:
Spec: Arms

RL Name?
Tor. (The reason why Enox posted with my account is that he somehow couldnt make an account, dunno what the issue was.)

Age? (18+ Only)
17. 18 in 18 days, 30th january.

Nationality
Norwegian!

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes, I find english a rather easy language.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Shouldnt be any problem, usually play 5-12 hours on daily basis. If something comes up, I'll make sure to notify you.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes, I'm usually just listening but if I have to talk it shouldnt be any problem.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Nope, sadly I don't.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Advertising in trade. Having a good time, getting new friends, progressing in raids.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
54/17/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Have always been playing arms. Going to try get as close to 100% passive arp as possible, so I'll drop grim troll when i get some other hit items. Usually get the best tier of the enchants available.(Going to get the Sons of Hodir enchant.)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
More like a priority queue:
1. Always keep rend up.
2. Never miss a Taste for Blood/Sudden Death proc.
3. Mortal strike.
4. Slam.
5. Bladestorm when appropriate.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Got every single ability I may have to use in combat bound, so cant really be arsed to list them all, if you really wanna take a look I can take a screenshot later on.:p

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Mostly been in friend guilds and doing pugs. But I was in Desert/excelsior on Stormscale horde, in the early days of wotlk. Left due to the guilds disbanded.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Cleared Naxx10/25, EoE 10/25, Os10(3d), Os25(2d), and about 7 bosses in ulduar, nothing special there, kinda stopped pve'ing for awhile that patch. Only done toc10/25 on normal for the same reason as with ulduar, pvping. Wanna go back to PvE and clear everything now tho. Icc10/25 4/7, didnt try the new bosses yet.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, why not!

Any Final words?
If I'm going to join that would be if my real-life friend, Enox will get accepted aswell.

Sorry if I missed out on something/forgot to mention something. Thanks for your time!
I know I'm not expertise capped, working on it atm and it will be fixed very soon I believe.

WoW Armory Link: Doonz

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Doonz - Warrior - Arms

Postby Zen » Tue Jan 12, 2010 14:09:47

Looks good to me, just wanna see your pve gear for a final decision before i can accept you. /w me on Zén ingame and ill have a look.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Doonz - Warrior - Arms

Postby Zen » Tue Jan 12, 2010 14:51:35

Accepted for Trial, just invited him so lock this one up pls.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Return to Accepted Applications