Spec: Elemental

RL Name?
Pål Arve

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
Norwegian

Can you speak and understand English?
yes.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
monday-friday i play from 15:30 to 00:00 servertime. there is a few sundays i cant make it intime.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Yes a Warrior that newly joined you, Doonz

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Doonz told me about you, i like what i heard and wanted to give it a shot. i expect from the ppl in the guild to be serious when its needed.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
atm its 55/16/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Im elemental cuz i love hugh numbers. when i see my Lava burst is loading i just cant wait for it to hit the victim! and see that huugh number coming out.. i'm just about to regem my gear because i have been stacking alot of intellect just to see how that would work but now im gonna go all out on sp/haste to improve my dps. but atm i only got blue gems in my gear cuz of that but, tomorrow there will be only epic gems.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
to dps i will start out with a flame shock following up with a lava burst then a chainlightning, and then two ligtningbolts untill my chainlightning is off cd. when i've casted that chainlightning my lavaburst is off cd again and im good to go another round.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
im using the normal actionbars atm. and i got my keybindings undercontrol, dont you worry;)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i've just migrated/faction changed from Outland. so there is no previous guild.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
all content without togc25 and icc25 from the 4 last bosses and out. killed the first 4.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
np.

Any Final words?
i hope you give me a chance to show you what i can manage to do.

WoW Armory Link: Zighzar

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Zighzar - Shaman - Elemental

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 12, 2010 16:14:32

If your joining with friends then am cool with it, but i should say that we have already 2 ele shams plus one dual spec ele - competition for raid spots could happen, I recommend getting a resto or enh gear that makes you viable. We have no enh shams at the minute and they would walk into any 25 man

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Zighzar
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Zighzar » Tue Jan 12, 2010 17:10:04

i can go resto ofc. but then ill need a week or two to get gear and farm etc.. : )

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Tue Jan 12, 2010 17:54:57

Wow, this gemming is awful. Sort it out before an invite please.
Metagem should be: Chaotic Skyflare Diamond, then two Glowing Dreadstone to pass it's requirements.
Rest of the gems should be Runed Cardinal Ruby only. You do not gem for haste, crit, int or spell penetration... Hit is only accaptable if you do not reach the spell hit cap.
Specc and glyphs are signs of having no idea about this game at all. And well gems kinda gave that away too... If I hadn't talked to Doonz I'd not even been willing to give you a shot at all.
But regem, respecc and put on proper glyphs and we'll give you a trial.
Also scour the internet for extra l2p info on shamans, since the thread on EJ's is down atm. :p

Zighzar
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Zighzar » Tue Jan 12, 2010 17:59:17

ye i know this gemming suckass but ill fix it before this night is over. actually soon finished regemming. and i have not gemmed hit, haste for shamans is awesome imo.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Tue Jan 12, 2010 18:06:20

Good to hear. ^^
Edit: Forgot to comment on your rotation aswell. Or rather I was so tired that I jumped straight to the armory, bacuase that involves less reading. Chain lightning only with two or more additional targets up. Due to poor scaling it's ineffective to use CL after a certain point. XD
Last edited by Dimon on Tue Jan 12, 2010 18:09:41, edited 1 time in total.

Zighzar
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Zighzar » Tue Jan 12, 2010 18:07:16

=b

Zighzar
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Zighzar » Tue Jan 12, 2010 18:54:20

true story.

Zighzar
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Zighzar » Tue Jan 12, 2010 20:23:51

Everything is fixed now. Gems/specc/glyphs im good to go ;)

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Thu Jan 14, 2010 01:21:14

Nice, just /w an officer for an invite mate.

Return to Accepted Applications