Postby cicho » Wed Jan 13, 2010 20:22:50

Character Name: Cicho
Class: Priest :priest:
Spec: Discipline

RL Name?
Dmitrij

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
Finland from my dad, German from my mom, lived in Lithuania, though speak russian, currently am i studying and planing on livining in Denmark, Odense

Can you speak and understand English?
Indeed, never had problems understanding English, although sometimes have to resort in using sounds to explain myself, but people dont have problems understanding me

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I am a student with a floating schedule, however I can be online when needed, only if i have an exam, which i would inform in advance. Can play up to 24 hours for 7 days per week

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yeah I can, if people are friendly, i dislike insults and offensive stuff against myself. But if people are smiling, why not?

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
unfortunatly no

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
From my friends, Orock a warlock and Kaith a DK

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
57/14/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I always liked discipline and healing, i enjoy keeping people alive. Have a holy spec, however I use the same gear as disc, it works out and i mainly use it when its an easy encounter and i jsut want to enjoy myself. Never was a fan elitist jerks, read sometimes, but have my own brain to think for myself, so most of the gems and enchants were done simply because i thoguht i need it. Mainly gem for SP, then for Int and only on really rare ocasion for spirit (if the socket bonus is good enough that is)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Well i did a lot of research and foudn the best way to rotate my character in an encounter by using ASDW and my mouse. But serious in disc i keep penance on cd, flash heal, mainly shield is my best friend. Renew sometime is good, when you dont want to over heal, like for example Anub phase 3, shield and renew

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
I change my ui almost every week, cause its fun to play around with addons. But currently stuck on nui, bison, dbm(thts obious), recount, skada (to see how i heal with shields up and not get blamed for doing a bad job), sexy map, bartender for keybind. Mouse while is my good friend, also Q and E, 1 2 3, and Ctrl like them also so i tend to pair them up together.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Prophets of Time. I like the guild, but i dislike when people are treating each other like trash, I want to raid serious however I do not think of it as a job, and it doesnt allow insulting. And it got to a point where I felt limited by them, and stressed out not due to encounter but due to insults and argues between. I try to avoid them however they are unpleasant to be in, aspeacially when your friend is insulted

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
OS 10 and 25, ulduar (partially) toc 10, togc10 (know tacts on anub, however usually by the time we got there, people felt sleepy and disbanded and pugs...well its pugs..) toc25, icc10 4/4 can do it with my eyes closed and hands tied behind my back, and pressing keybinds with my nose

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I like it. We are all real people. Although we dont see each other, its fun to chat and get to know different people with different nationalities and ideas. Well people used to have pen friends, and send mails to each other, now its the same only with an avatar in a game.

Any Final words?
I have a tendancy to smoke a lot, and I noticed that my smokes are lucky for the raid. LIke a well fed buff, they kept us from wiping.

WoW Armory Link: Cicho

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Cicho - Priest - Discipline

Postby Rza » Wed Jan 13, 2010 20:42:42

I really like your application mate, clear to see you've took a bit of time with it.

Gear, enchants and gemming are spot on aswell.

Accepted

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

cicho
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby cicho » Wed Jan 13, 2010 20:54:32

I am really sorry, but could you give me 1 day. Our PoT GM backstabed us, and we are having a Officer Meeting tomorrow to see what to do, and kaith (a dk tank) and orock (a dps warlock) are good friends of mine, and i really want to come but i cant backstab my friends who thought me to raid. I have to atleast tell them that in game and know they dont think of me less.

So I ask for 1 day, is it okay for you to give me a day? I wont think of you less if you reject it.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Jan 13, 2010 20:57:18

Well I think kaith should have a trial by now and your warlock friend is welcome to come along aswell if he makes an application, but yeah thats fine anyway mate.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

cicho
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby cicho » Wed Jan 13, 2010 21:00:57

Thank you for the understanding

cicho
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby cicho » Thu Jan 14, 2010 09:22:15

Excuse me for disturbing you, but who will i need to notify when I can join. Cause things went really unpleasant in PoT and its a just a matter of saying good bye on the officer meeting today and i will leave them : /

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Thu Jan 14, 2010 09:59:49

I'm not sure if its set so all members can invite but if its just officers /w minibob, aera, rza or boorz. Minibob will prolly be easiest as the rest work and won't be around until later this afternoon

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

cicho
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby cicho » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:02:15

well i will be on and free after 2030 roughly. But thank you for the quick reply. Hope to see you in game soon and raid

Return to Accepted Applications