RL Name?
Andreas Wikström

Age? (18+ Only)
im 18 years old ,yes.

Nationality
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes ofc i can.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I can attend for every raid and i play 4-8h every day.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes i have both and i love to talk on it so it wont be a problem.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Nope

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I saw you guys in trade and i thought that ill give it a shot.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
18/53/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Im this specc becouse it is the best, i have geared this way becouse it have been my off-specc, i have gemmed this way to get the armor pentration cap, i will get both armor pent cap and expertise in 4-7 days, .I have enchanted this way becouse its the best enchants in game.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
I dont rally know but i know 1 thing it is really good i do good dps for my gear trust me like last boss in icc 25 7k dps.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
I dont really just key-bindings in pve becuse i onely just like 4 attacks mainly in fury and then i do 4 others when Cd is ready.Dunno how to make it but i have the normal ui with dm mainly and omen i dont like to have 100 of addons i play better without.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Im in edge atm i wanna leave becouse i want a international guild and i wanna play dps warrior, i cant do that in edge that is wy im looking for a new guild. I have been tank for 3 years kinda tierd of it.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Ulduar 10/25 down and some hard modes like mimiron 10 man hm, toc 10/25 cleared 10 man hc 48 attemts left with a pugg, Icc 10 man 6/7 bosses icc 25 4/7 bosses we had fester on 12% in 25 man ...

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes i would love to be active on the forum.

Any Final words?
Dont judge me on my lack of expertise i will get my t10 had and buy the uppgrade of it in 4-7 days , then i will have the cap in both expertise and aror pent.

WoW Armory Link: bamsekram

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: bamsekram - Warrior - Fury

Postby Zen » Wed Jan 13, 2010 23:55:11

Looks good to me, your in for trial unless other officers have a different opinon.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Bamsekram
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: bamsekram - Warrior - Fury

Postby Bamsekram » Thu Jan 14, 2010 07:19:37

Okey , i will wait for an answer master.

Return to Accepted Applications