Spec: Destruction

RL Name?
Diar

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
Republic of Kosovo

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I can raid these days. I play muches as i want

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I Have Vent/TS but cant talk ....

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No i guess

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Had some friends ally and i guess they we're in this guild they said that is a good guild

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
0/18/53

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Well Destro is much fun to play aint boring as affly and , i Gemmed with Spell Power (( Prio )) / Spirit (( Just to fix my meta gem )) / Haste (( Well if i bonus gives me 7sp+ if i gem them right color i usealy put by color with , Spell Power + Spirit or Spell Power + Haste so i will get both ))

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Immolate / Conflage / Chaos Bolt , i spam Incinerate till my Conflage is up aggain i allways use Conflage i dont leave it on CD more then 1second .

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Right now i dont have any Screenshot about IU , but i use keybind , and pots that i use are Potion of Speed and flask of Wyrm (( Spell Power ))

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I am on this guild (( piratskeppet )) but i dont like it i dont know why , maybe cuz they want to raid 7/7 and i dont wanna be addicted on it -.-

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx10/25 Cleared
OS10/25 Cleared
Maly10/25 Cleared
Ulduar10 Only Yogg-Saron and Algalon left , Ulduar25 Thorim Mimiron General Vezax Yogg-Saron and Algalon left
ToC10/25 Cleared
ToGC10 Cleared 45 Attempts , ToGC25 0/0 Dident even try it
ICC10 4/7 , ICC25 3/7

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes ofc

Any Final words?
Hope you will like apply and me ^^

WoW Armory Link: Wardia

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Wardia - Warlock - Destruction

Postby Rza » Sat Jan 16, 2010 00:11:11

Fairly decent application mate. Don't know anything about locks but am sure you'll get a reply with answer soon.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:43:17

Spec is fine, Gear is good so i got no problem here if others don't.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Jan 16, 2010 17:25:16

I noticed you were talking to me about being in security in Vanilla and stuff, perhaps you didn't read the About us page, but we will not be raiding anywhere near they level they used to be, so i'd lower your expectations if infact thats what your looking for in us.

If your okay with that then, Accepted.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Accepted Applications