RL Name?
martin olsson

Age? (18+ Only)
18 (soon 19:)

Nationality
swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
y np

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
20.30 is a perfect time for me so i think i can manage all 3 days.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes i got vent. and im not that kind of a talker but sure i can try :P

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
no but i have some friends that also will apply

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i was looking for new and a friend told me about u.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
18/53/0 also got prot specc with good gear so its up to u if u need me as tank or dps (15/3/53)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
hmm , im used to check out players from ensidia, i check their specc and what they are gemming/enchanting. ofc i dont do exactly as they since it depends on what i need.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
BT > WW > slam (proc) > hs (or cleave)

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5914/w ... 010906.jpg u are able to see keybindings in the screenie

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
im in nifelheim right now. reason for leaving is that they start raid at 18.45 which i often aint able to get home to. (and they have many brainless ppl)

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
hm cleared everything exept togc25, and i slacked abit in ulduar so full clear in ulduar when i was overgeared :P

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yes i love ur website and would absolutely use it :)

Any Final words?
hm i have been gm for a guild with a little support from my friends. we started right before toc came and we managed to clear toc25 at the very beginning and togc10 after that i realized that i dont have the time to run proper guild.

WoW Armory Link: boniklas

Bamsekram
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: boniklas - Warrior - Fury

Postby Bamsekram » Sat Jan 16, 2010 01:59:19

Think we are full on dps warriors. But that is up to the cl.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Jan 16, 2010 02:10:53

Technically no DPS warrior has been given member status as of yet and Ideally we'd like 3 or 4 DPS Warriors - I believe we have 2x Arms (Doonz/Gent) and yourself Bam as 1x Fury. I don't want competition for spots to be extremely fierce but no harm in having a bit of comptetion.

Decent application, gear appears to be good enough looking aswell, if saphi gives you his blessing am prepared to give you a trial also.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Sat Jan 16, 2010 02:11:49

Looks good to me m8, /w an officer ingame for inv.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Return to Accepted Applications