Lódarn - Hunter - Survival

Postby lodarn » Sat Jan 16, 2010 17:31:21

Character Name: Lódarn
Class: Hunter :hunter:
Spec: Survival

RL Name?
Ludvig

Age? (18+ Only)
17 but asked one in the guild and he said give it a try,and its would not change anything if I would 18

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes ofc.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes got no prob whit that days and that raiding time.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes got vent,ts3,mic and headset

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I was looking around for a good raiding guild and I saw an alt of your guild and asked him if you guys need hunter so why not do an apply.Expect from you to be freindly.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Becuse I like survival becuse its gives a nice dps and I focus most on agility becuse the talent gives a boost on your base agility.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
hunters mark,misderection on tank,black arrow for the 6% more dmg,serpent sting,explosice shot,aimed shot then steady shot to the cds are ready. FD if high threat.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
That was Prophets of Time reason i left was that it wasnt any raid and if it was it was just the officers that was going and I want to raid so doing a app here.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
naxx,toc,voa,maly,sarth, 10 and 25 cleared icc 4/7only 10 man. Not so much in ulduar on this char. no togc doh but knows tacts.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Ye np whit that

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Good wow player,got brain.

WoW Armory Link: Lódarn

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Lódarn - Hunter - Survival

Postby Rza » Sat Jan 16, 2010 17:50:43

Certainly appears to be best Hunter application we've recived so far, so thumbs up in that respect, gear looks good also.

Let Merroppe our hunter class leader, take a look at you first before giving a trial.

Also I believe your the Prophets of time GM and some officers are currently with us so I would hope that wont cause any problems.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 19, 2010 00:05:16

looks merrope isn't about atm.

I'll accept you mate and give you a chance, /w an officer ingame if your still interested

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Tue Jan 19, 2010 02:03:24

Good apply and welcome aboard. One thing you should know is that your trinkets proc won't stack and having them both equipped won't increase the 1000AP buff uptime. It's nice having the crit stack but you're kinda losing the ap proc on one of em.

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Return to Accepted Applications