Class: Warlock :warlock:
Spec: Demonology

RL Name?
Strajo

Age?

Nationality?
Serbian

Can you speak and understand English?
How else would I be responding to this? ( damn I can be a real smartass sometimes...) Yes, I can :D

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes, ofcourse

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes... and yes

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Unfortunately I don't... looking forward to meeting you all though :)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found about the guild via trade chat and I expect a friendly, chatty group of people and who are actually raiding.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
To be honest I raid as all 3 specs, depending on the fight, raid composition... and, well, sometimes i feel more like dotting, sometimes I feel more like shooting fire- but most of the time I prefer Demonology. Affli raid- 56/0/15, Demo raid- 0/56/15, Destro raid- 0/14/57 ( Destro also varies, when puging I tend to run a replenishment build, just to be sure...)
And yes... I respec ALOT.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Affliction at the moment... but I'll cover Demonology here only since I prefer that, and I don't want to bore you with my theory crafting skills. I run a meta-demonic pact build which buffs spellpower of my raid mates by ~ 420 fully buffed ( I may be wrong, i got some new stuff since the last time I was Demo), I provide the 13% magic damage bonus and 5% crit... My enchants are BiS according to elitistjerks, I use Runed Cardinal Ruby's in Red Sockets, Reckless Ametrine in Yellow sockets, and Purified Dreadstones in Blue sockets if the socket bonus is or more spellpower, otherwise I use a red gem in them.
I'm aware that my gear gets me 1.3% over the hit cap, but I need a few more Frost Emblems to fix that. Also, 2 days ago I dropped Herbalism and I managed to level up JC and I'm getting in Runed Dragon's Eyes today or tomorrow, yay :)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
I will also cover Demonology here only:
Open up with Rank 1 Lifetap before the fight, then Metamorphosis (for bonus damage on dots and curse) and, depending on the rest of the raid, I either cast Curse of Elements or Doom, then i Immolate the target, Corrupting and then use Shadowbolt as a filler, if Molten Core procs I fire off 3 Incinerates, I keep reapplying dots all the way through the fight, and when the boss is at 35% or lower I use Soul Fire as a filler... I use up Demonic Empowerment whenever off cooldown... and that's pretty much it. I also use Wild Magic or Speed potions, usually a Wild Magic just before the pull so I can use a Speed while fighting...

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Oh... I was in Liquid, I left because of the horrible managment ( had like 5 wipes on Marrowgar on our first raiding night, and it started at 21:00 even though it was scheduled at 19:00- i don't really mind waiting for a raid, but waiting for nothing, solely because of the incompetence of the Guild Leaders, so I waited for the next one, and we didn't even get a full 25 group, then we tried again the next day, and then made another attempt for a 25 raid, we couldn't make it, so we tried 2x10 groups, that failed even more, so a wave of people started leaving, and I was in that wave.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx, ToC, a bit of ICC... and all of the little raids...

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yep I already do use a lot of WoW forums, like MMO-C and some Serbian web-sites, as well as the official wow-eu forums...

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://i40.tinypic.com/ff22ya.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Sorry, I don't have one...

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Ah, damn, just when I thought that this application doesn't have this " about yourself" part.... seriously, I hate this :), I have no idea what to write here, everything that comes to my mind sounds so cheesy and unoriginal... and I'm definitely not that (there, I said something about myself, yay !)
Anyways, I hope you didn't get too bored while reading my humble application. Even if get declined I wish you the best of luck and I'm looking forward to seeing some Kingslayers from AE, If I do get accepted however, expect those titles really damn soon ( damn I'm narcissistic, right? :P ) ... cheers :)

WoW Armory Link: Balor

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Balor - Warlock - Demonology

Postby Zen » Tue Mar 09, 2010 23:47:19

thumbs up from me. App is one of the better ones wich we rarely see here.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Wed Mar 10, 2010 00:38:10

Nariel wrote:thumbs up from me. App is one of the better ones wich we rarely see here.

Yea same from me, we don't normally recruit under 18, but given the detail you put in the app i'm willing to give you a trial =)
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Studfox
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Studfox » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:20:43

Solid aplication. :)

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Mar 10, 2010 18:17:39

Accepted.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Accepted Applications