Spec: Holy

RL Name?
Robin

Age?

Nationality?
Dutch

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes, I can :)

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
I love to spend my time on Sundays with my family. However, if you request my attendance to raid, I will be there.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes, I have it installed. My previous guild used TS3 as well, so I was rather happy to find out you use it too.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I'm sorry, I do not. :)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I expect nothing from you. I found out about you because I've seen guildies on the server. I liked the name, and it appears you're a very good raiding guild. So that's why I'm interested.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
53/0/18

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
My main spec is Holy PvE. I have specced this way because it suits my playstyle. It's not the cookie cutter build suggested by elitistjerks, but I am very comfortable with it, and this spec is, in my opinion, a lot better. For gear, enchant and gem choice, I follow the basic Holy Paladin guidelines ;) (Intellect ftw!)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Since I'm Holy, there's no real rotation. My spec is build for optimal Holy Light healing, so big burst heals, with lots of mana efficiency.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Extra Ordinary. I got into a fight with the guild master. I would like the actual reason of the fight to be kept private, if you don't mind.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Full clear on Naxxramas (both 10 and 25, Undying title), 50% Ulduar (both 10 and 25, took a break at this time). All "additional" raid instances (like Malygos, OS, VOA and Ony full cleared), TotC10 and 25 full clear (TotGC10 Tribute to Insanity, TotGC25 never attempted). ICC10 full clear except Lich King, ICC25 up to Putricide.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Very happy to do so. My previous guild lacked this. :)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Of course. :) http://i43.tinypic.com/23sg21x.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
I have none, sorry.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Nothing much left to say, your application form is pretty solid stuff. :) According to the front page, you are currently in no need of any Holy Paladins. My offspec is Ret, if that can make a difference. And please, whisper me if you have any questions left. I'd love to hear from you. :)

WoW Armory Link: Pride

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Pride - Paladin - Holy

Postby Rza » Thu Mar 18, 2010 08:43:43

I like your app mate, holy pala's aren't really our priority atm, however another wouldn't hurt. I can't see your gear as am on my phone to judge whether your worth giving a shot or not.

Appreciate taking time to apply, just need to wait and see what others think before accepting or declining.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Thu Mar 18, 2010 09:07:57

The gear is a bit behind the gear of our current holy palas, but i rather like the application, so i wouldn't having you.
+ from me

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:33:34

Nice application!
+1 from me as well!

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Pride
Naruto
Naruto

Postby Pride » Thu Mar 18, 2010 16:18:47

Rza wrote:I like your app mate, holy pala's aren't really our priority atm, however another wouldn't hurt. I can't see your gear as am on my phone to judge whether your worth giving a shot or not.

Appreciate taking time to apply, just need to wait and see what others think before accepting or declining.

Thank you. I am in no hurry. Please take your time to decide.

And thanks to those that voted + :)

Return to Accepted Applications