Spec: Restoration

RL Name?
Marcus Andersson

Age?

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
i dont have ts atm but easily to get if needed.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
not that i know of.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i find out about you ingame on your recruit search. i expect a nice guild with friendly people who like to progress :)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
11/0/60

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I have this spec cause its the most basic resto spec and the best imo. i gem sp, spirit and haste. i gem like this cause: spirit = mp5 and spellpower is always nice and haste to be hastecapped (1 sec global cd).

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
don't really have any rotation just trying to keep hots on tanks and raid heal if there is no other directive.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Åldersligan an all swedish guild but they are only a 10 man guild i'm more after a nice 25 man guild since i haven't really played in a 25 guild in wotlk

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
toc 10/25, half of ulduar hard modes, half of naxx, and icc 10/12 and onyxia 10/25.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
if its asked of me then ofc.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9513/elakakonui.png

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
can post next time i play but i usually do like 5-7 k hps on the most bosses.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
My name is Marcus and im on my final year at school before graduating. have a part time job at a gym. if there is anything more you like to know about me dont be afraid to ask :)

WoW Armory Link: Elakakon

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Elakakon - Druid - Restoration

Postby King » Fri Mar 26, 2010 17:19:42

Gear is probably a little lower than ideal.

The talents in natural perfection and improved barkskin are wasted in a raid really. Since your lacking haste it'd be better to put a filler point in brambles and 3 in celestial focus in the balance tree. Couple of enchants are slacking also.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Elakakon
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Elakakon » Fri Mar 26, 2010 18:13:19

i know my gear ain't the best but it will improve when i get gear. kinda hard to find guild :).

about the talent thx for the tip will respecc on Sunday since i will be gone for the weekend. and by enchants i guess you mean the leg enchant ^^ but think it's kinda waist to do it now since im about 12 frost emblems from t10 legs.

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Mon Mar 29, 2010 19:51:38

+1 for trial
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Mon Mar 29, 2010 20:51:14

Trial it is then, contact an officer ingame for an invite
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Return to Accepted Applications