Class: Priest :priest:
Spec: Discipline

RL Name?
Cathal Lowry

Age?

Nationality?
Irish

Can you speak and understand English?
I like to think I can speak the english language but my irish tendencies seem to confuse people when I go into leprechaun mode.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes...this is one of the reasons I like this guild as I work to 6pm uk time and do not get home to 6.30pm. So a 20.30 server start time is perfect for me.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
I have not used teamspeak3 before as I have used skype and ventrilo in other guilds but I am willing to use ts3 and be active on it.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I played with kribtz in asgard but im not sure if he is still playing with you anymore so may be a bad shout. If not moots (holy paladin) could give me a good reference as he was a past officer of mine.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I seen you guys in /1 in icecrown and i knew of your guild from kribtz. I just expect somewhere where I can raid and not have to deal with nerdraging 12 year olds in pvp gear from a pug.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
currently im 57/14/0 as disc but i know you are looking a holy priest. I would be willing to respec if required.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I changed to this spec because the guild needed me to play as disc but I really love disc as I think it requires alot of skill.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Well...I dont really have a rotation as such..I just keep everyone alive. Power word:shield is my friend and I love prayer of mending and prayer of healing.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was in nazgul my first guild which was just mates of mates. I left them for asgard where I was for 9ish months and was an officer but unfortunately alot of my mates in the guild stopped playing and others left and I really didnt get on with the ones that replaced them as they seemed to be all kids so I left to join adepto where 4 of my irl mates were but they have all left this week and I feel the urge to better myself.

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
i cleared naxx10/25 and i cleared ulduar 10 when it was progress( best raid wotlk) i have cleared toc10 and toc 25. i have tribute to insanity in togc10 and have cleared first boss togc25. I am currently 11/12 in icc10 and have done heroic gunship. ive done icc25 bog standard 4/12 but only because im in a 10 man guild atm.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Of course...I hope you can see from my application already I am willing to communicate.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/728/ ... 200753.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well I really want to raid and see more 25 man content than what i'm currently seeing. My gear may not be immense but I know what doing and I reckon it is good enough to do icc25. I have a dk tank alt that has 5900gs (yes the stuff drops for it and not my main) and a hunter but he is poorly geared as i find it hard to concentrate on three characters. Although I have 450 alchemy and herbalism on the hunter and 450 mining and jc on the dk and I have 460 enchanting on priest and ~430 engineering on my priest. I have cooking and fishing etc etc. In other words I can turn up to raids prepared and I am willing to help other guildies out who need stuff. I have a shadow offspec and can do very nice dps with it if needed. I will be available in game most days for a chat. I know I am disc spec atm and I really like it...but if you need a holy priest I will be more than willing to respec. Hope you like my application and I look forward to hearing from you.

WoW Armory Link: Siopel

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Re: Siopel - Priest - Discipline

Postby Jupsik » Sat Apr 24, 2010 21:55:31

Well, i like the application, and the gear is about when we are looking for. However i'd like you to change those 12sp/10crit gems, crit my be good for a disc priest but you get more benefit from gemming either sp/int(when you have mana problems) or sp/haste.
There are a few other little details that could be min/maxed but none of them are big enough to actually matter.
I would happily give you a trial though.
+1 from me

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Postby bob » Sat Apr 24, 2010 22:18:01

looks good to me

Saintofkillers
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Saintofkillers » Sat Apr 24, 2010 23:20:22

Irish ppl FTW i rly want to hear an argument be twin him and Rza ill give 5 gold per word to any1 who can understand and tell me what they're talking about

And with the resent slack of Jupsik putting auto follow on me :!: and hoping that ill get close enough so he can heal the tank for the next half dungeon we could use an another disco priest

"Erin go Braugh". ;)

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Apr 24, 2010 23:50:49

Really good application. Accepted.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Sun Apr 25, 2010 07:13:49

kept everyone alive didn't i?

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Return to Accepted Applications