Class: Death Knight :dk:
Spec: Unholy

RL Name?
Tom Mailey

Age?

Nationality?
Irish

Can you speak and understand English?
id like to hope so! though i probably will use phrases that you might not have heard before

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Should be grand. I'm a student at online uni so no time limit. only thing i couldnt make for would be special things i.e birthdays and such. in which case i'd let you know in advance

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
I used teamspeak with one of my previous guilds along time ago, and would be willing to re download. I'm not a big talker but if needed i will through in some banter

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
currently Siopel, I recently transferred to this server so dont know alot of people. Hopefully im one of the irl mates he was talking about

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I asked my irl mates which were the top guilds on Frostmane and AE came up.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
0/17/54 as unholy obviously with 51/0/20 blood dps as offspec

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Honestly. Unholy is fun to play. i chose the frost talent over blood following elitist jerks advise since my gear is relatively good and it has a nice haste boost, the blood offspec is incase the raid needs the extra 10% ap buff.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
icy touch and plague strike up from the off, follow by a blood strike and scourge strike then another BS. depending on how long the boss fight will be ill use my engi gloves haste buff and throw off garoyle so it can be used again. then SS and BS untill i need to rebuff the diseases on the boss.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i recently transferred here from Balnazzar were i was in Shades of Fury. I came here because of irl mates and joined them in Adepto. Following a couple of months in there. i grew tired on not getting into the 10man raids due to not being a "founder" of the guild or one of the guys. and due to the lack of 25man raids. giving up after 4/12. Joined Soviet to keep active and recently joined Nazgul to be with my irl mates

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
Ive done nax10/25 uludar 10/25 OS 10/25 totc 10/25 and icc10 11/12 iccc25 4/12. this was over two characters. this dk and my pala on my other account which was hacked and banned.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yeah i enjoy seeing what other people post be it to do with classes the guild or needless spam from youtube and other sites ;D

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2522/68937172.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well as Siopel said. I also want to see more of 25man icc. Getting bored of the same 4/12 week in and week out. I'm also lvling a pala this week. sitting at 62 atm. so hopefully not long to get him to 80. will be going holy on that and maybe ill try out tanking. so theres back up if you need it? leveling jc with him so i can sort myself and others out. my dk is 450 eng and 450 mining. also have cooking maxed so i have the fish feast in my bag. Basically. I just want to progress in wow. Im a student so i have a lot of free time :P im nearly always on wow. farming for 60 fish feats at 4am anyone? :p

WoW Armory Link: Castiron

Q u o t e:
"Khai was running around yelling: "Seal of Command fades, I cast Seal of Command, I cast Holy Shock. He then punched a boy in the mouth and yelled "Hammer of Justice

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Re: Castiron - Death Knight - Unholy

Postby Jupsik » Fri Apr 30, 2010 06:51:42

other then the fact that he uses yahoo search, i like it. (then again i know nothing)
+1

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Fri Apr 30, 2010 09:40:45

Now we just need someone who is welsh and we will have a full deck =P

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:20:45

B00rz wrote:Now we just need someone who is welsh and we will have a full deck =P

my first thought.

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:36:34

see no problem in giving you trial, but i would recomend that you go into blood tree as unholy and that you pick up Reaping in unholy tree for better dmg output. Also get the Relentless meta gem with 21agi and then place a nightmare tear somewhere and you can put 20str in all the rest for more ap.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Castiron
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Castiron » Fri Apr 30, 2010 15:14:37

alright now? :}
and i dont use yahoo search its built in to the hp health advisor :L
should have mention my alt is called Paylo. Incase you need me and im not on Castiron

Q u o t e:
"Khai was running around yelling: "Seal of Command fades, I cast Seal of Command, I cast Holy Shock. He then punched a boy in the mouth and yelled "Hammer of Justice

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Fri Apr 30, 2010 15:21:36

Yeah if only we had a welsh player....
*hint hint*
*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Castiron
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Castiron » Fri Apr 30, 2010 15:55:54

ireland > wales

Q u o t e:

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Postby bob » Fri Apr 30, 2010 16:20:44

best thing to come out of Wales is the M56 :lol:

Castiron
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Castiron » Fri Apr 30, 2010 16:28:41

and ireland winning the grand slam last year ;D

Q u o t e:

Next

Return to Accepted Applications