Cobra Kai Apprentice

Ínsídíous - Death Knight - Blood

Postby Xander » Sat Mar 08, 2014 17:15:12

1. Name? (*)
Scott

2. Age? (18+ Only). (*)

3. Nationality? (*)
Welsh

4. We are a very sociable group and playing as a team is absolutely essential to us, Have you got Teamspeak3 and can you communicate clearly in English? (*)
Yes and Yes.

5. AFX raids 2 to 3 times a week on a flexible raid schedule. We do signups for the week ahead and choose the 2 or 3 days that are most suitable i.e where 10 have signed up.... (Never Friday or Saturday). Are you ok with this? (*)
Sounds perfect!

6. Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild?
Nope, new to the realm.

7. How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild? (*)
WoW Forums. I googled Horde guilds on the realm and came across your post. I haven't raided much in this expansion, only LFR really as I'm not a fan of the expansion. Up until MoP though I have been a hardcore raider since day 1. I'm an old school vanilla player :)

I had a close knit group of friends I used to raid with up until cataclysm but they all seem to have disappeared and left me on my todd.

I'm looking for an old school guild, small and close knit that focuses on progression. In my previous guild as we had been together for so long it was like my WoW family, I'm looking for the same here, a fresh start! :)

8. Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? (*)
Not really, as I said I've not focused on raiding at present just my toon's and being prepared for Warlords. I've spent most of my justice/valor etc on Heirlooms and leveling professions ready for the next xpac. None of my toons are really raid ready but if they are needed then I'm more than happy to get them ready.

9. We raid 10 man's only and offspecing/alts is extremely desirable to us? What is your offspec and is it well geared? Do you have any Alts? (*)
I'm an alt machine! Being an old school player I gear for every spec. Over my account I believe I'm on about 21 85+ toons.

I only have 2 level 90's on Al'Akir with a 3rd currently 86.

90 - :shaman: - Krázé
90 - :dk: - Ínsídíóus
86 - :priest: - Ómén (Got him to level 86 in 2 days played, I level very quickly!)

Warrior, Warlock and Paladin are next on the list as since day 1 they have been my classes of choice, able to cover any and all roles in a raid. Haven't decided my class in Warlord's yet, going to wait until I have hit the PTR.

11. What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving? (*)
Born to Survive - Nordrassil (Alliance)
As mentioned everyone seems to have left the game and I'm the only one playing, time for me to move on and find a new home.

12. Raiding experience? (MoP only) (*)
Flex is about as high as I've gotten this xpac - not a fan!
I've previously been in HC progression as a MT and ranged DPS though. When it comes to raiding I know my stuff and I'm always prepared.

13. We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so? (*)
Yep, more than happy to.

14. Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (imgur links only please) (*)

15. Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
N/A

16. Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I've read your "About Us" page and your guild is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm a PC gamer through and through and been in clans for loads of other games (Counterstrike/ MoH / Enemy Territory) and also played DayZ/WarZ. I'm more of a fantasy player than space though and was a Diablo player rather than StarCraft.

My application is more focused towards WoD to be honest as mentioned above I don't really like the way this expansion went as I'm a massive lore fan and Panda's etc is not my cup of tea. None of my characters are raid ready really as I've just started on this realm.

I am a previous HC progression raider throughout every other expansion with me main role being RL and MT as a prot warrior. I am more than happy to fill any role however as I normally have a ton of alts I can bring at any time.

Me as a person, well, I'm 27 from sunny Wales,UK(Never sunny :/) I work in I.T. as an operations engineer. I've played wow since day 1. I've read every comic, novel and most of the information on wowpedia as I'm a huge fan of the lore. Interests outside of WoW, a place known only as some form of "Real World" (Black Magic if you ask me) I play football, basketball and do Mixed Martial Arts. I'm a massive nerd in general and can do most things with a computer from web design to app design, general programming and custom PC builds.

I'm a laid back kinda guy, don't take life too seriously, I like to have fun, joke etc draw the line at the obvious though (Racism etc) I'd fit in perfectly to a tight knit guild who works hard and concentrates when doing prog raids. I'm happy to wipe countless times and like to savoir the moment when we finally down the boss! I will be installing TS3 as soon as I submit this application so happy to chat at any time if you want to get to know me better :)

Appreciate I write a load and cheers for taking the time to read it! Hope to hear from you soon!
Yes, I am a criminal.
My crime is that of curiosity.
My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

-- The Mentor -
-

Microchaton
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Re: Ínsídíous - Death Knight - Blood

Postby Microchaton » Sat Mar 08, 2014 17:38:07

We'll just let you sith here for a while !

PS. "Over my account I believe I'm on about 21 85+ toons." what the fuck

PS2. Enemy Territory player \o/ that's syk ! As long as you're not a Kamz fan !

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Sat Mar 08, 2014 18:41:06

I see what you did there Stormy.

App looks good, sound like a decent fit so gets my vote. We tend to play quite a wide variety of games none particularly seriously though (read well :p).

P.S. I'll take a look at the issues with the site at some point, probably down the fact I wrote it 4 or 5 years ago and haven't looked at it since, despite updating the forum.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sat Mar 08, 2014 19:01:48

Dont think we have ever had a welsh person in the guild before, would help fill all the accent spots though =D

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Xander
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Xander » Sat Mar 08, 2014 19:41:30

Awesome....looking promising already and I haven't even had to bribe anyone or perform any number of sexual favours yet :) Happy days!lol Easiest, most pain free application I've ever done! ;)

Definitely not a kamz fan, love ET though, still play it, that game never gets old!

Would be happy to fill the void of the token Welshie, bring all your sheep jokes, heard em all and love em all.....not as much as I love the sheep themselves though obviously!

btw - I am a lover of dry hidden Sith jokes if you know of any?!

I am also able to say the longest train station name too (Llanfairpwllgwyngyll-gogerychwyrndrobwll-llantysilio-gogogoch) - find being welsh I get asked that a lot :/ like I'm some performing monkey....I'm not that cheap though, bananas won't cut it, better be some ice cream with them too!!
Yes, I am a criminal.
My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

-- The Mentor -
-

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sun Mar 09, 2014 02:01:02

Xander wrote:I am also able to say the longest train station name too (Llanfairpwllgwyngyll-gogerychwyrndrobwll-llantysilio-gogogoch) - find being welsh I get asked that a lot :/ like I'm some performing monkey....I'm not that cheap though, bananas won't cut it, better be some ice cream with them too!!

I get to asked to say cakey every so often, stupid elevensies advert!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

khanador
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby khanador » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:10:07

Speaking of languages... I am surprised I wasn't asked to speak my demonic language yet ;-P

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Sun Mar 09, 2014 19:26:34

I've not been asked either. :p

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Sun Mar 09, 2014 19:56:30

khanador wrote:Speaking of languages... I am surprised I wasn't asked to speak my demonic language yet ;-P

Kurwa. Sorted. Fluent now. Mihn will confirm.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Xander
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Xander » Mon Mar 10, 2014 13:59:46

Does this mean I'm in?! :)
Yes, I am a criminal.

-- The Mentor -
-

Next

Return to Accepted Applications