Spec: Shadow

RL Name?
Erik Nymoen

Age?

Nationality
Norwegian.

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Those raid times suit me well. The hours I play per day usually varies alot, depending on real life and such, but I'll make the raids, np.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yeah, that's not a problem. But for some reason I managed to sit down on my headset, meaning I currently use speakers, wich may create some echo.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Dont believe so.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Was reading the realm forums, and read your post. This guild seems to be a suitable place for me.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
14/0/57.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
Because it's currently the most effiecent shadow spec. I've gemmed for SP at the moment, seeing as it's the best stat for a shadow priest. This might change with 3.3 though, wich I'm looking forward to.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Seeing as shadowpriests have no specific rotation, and it's more of a priority system. Wich goes like the following:
1: Keep Vampiric touch up.
2: Keep Devouring plague up.
3: Use Mind blast whenever it's ready.
4: Then Mind flay all the way.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
http://0o2471.net/12141, as you see I have basicly everything keybinded. And to be honest, I cant be bothered to write them all down. ;p

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Currently in Forgotten Heroes where I'm a trial, but me and a IRL mate have been discussing rerolling alliance for a long while, so I figured I'd apply before doing the faction change. Before Forgotten Heroes I was a member of Violation. After doing most of the 10man hardmodes in ulduar, my account got hacked. So I releveled on this one.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
I have done totc 10/25, and basicly everything before that, except yogg+0 and algalon.

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
I play aq2 from time to time, alot of my irl friends have started to play l4d, so I might give that a shot soon.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes.

Any Final words?
Hmm, dont think so. I might have left some things out, but if theres anything you want to know, just ask.

WoW Armory Link: Indolence

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Indolence - Priest - Shadow

Postby Rza » Sat Oct 24, 2009 01:36:31

Good application mate, however I have a few concerns about you switching from Horde to Alliance, especially if its specfically to join us.

Basically the problem being is simply Shadow in 10 mans. We will always have a healing priest and therefore a Shadowpriest spot is greatly diminished as the only thing they bring to the table is Misery/Replenishment - Bring Back TBC!, Mana Batteries ftw - (which as you'll know can be provided by other classes) so 9 times out of 10 we will unfortuately take something else with us rather than a Shadowpriest as most other classes dps is comparable to them and they offer some sort of other buff.

In 25 mans this is not a huge issue but our long standing shadowpriest has came back out of the woodwork and appears to be playing again, so in both 10 and 25 man raids, spots in raids could be limited.

I wouldn't want you to switch to alliance, to regret doing so as your not getting to raid every week.

Cheers
Rza

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications