Spec: Arms

RL Name?
Kim Lindkvist

Age?

Nationality
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Yes I can. I have school for about 08:00-15:00 but after that i usually sits by the computer.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I have got Vent. And yes, talking is no problem

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I've been playing for a long time at Frostmane and I know that u are a rly good guild. I hope we can clear all raid content :)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Arms 55/15/1

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
I believe it's a rly nice dps specc and it works for me. I'm still tryinbg to get better gear, I've got 1 T8, 3 T8,5 and 1 T9. I've tried to socket the things i need to get for exampel hit capped. and I've enhanted Berserkering on my wep since it's the best dps enchant.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Rend-MS-Slam-Overpower-(possible execute)-Slam-MS-Overpower-Bladestorm-Overpower-Rend- and then the same things. Ofc I'll throw in executes if I get that proc.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Well it will be alot of flaming if I'm gonna write down all the keybindings for my abilities but I can tell u that all the necassary abilities is keybinded!

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I've been in the guild which was a raiding guild. I joined them and nothing happened for about 3 weeks, then I left.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Full exp in Naxx 10/25, 10/14 bosses in Ulduar 10/25, full exp in OS10/25, VOA10/25, TOTC 10 and 4/5 in TOTC 25

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
I play Counterstrike sometimes but mostly Wc3 and Heroes of Newerth.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, I am. This is way better than in game =)

Any Final words?
I would be extremely glad to join u guys and progress together with u, since I know ur a good guild.

WoW Armory Link: Lillbankarn

Return to Declined Applications