Character Name: Cocetti
Class: Paladin :paladin:
Spec: Retribution

RL Name?
My real name is Elias larsson.

Age? (18+ Only)
I'm 18, 19 on the 10th of may.

Nationality
I'm from sweden, i'm born in västerås and currently live in västerås.

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes, i can speak english and understand english at a high level.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I'm a very active player and i'm online everyday, so yes i can make it to the raids.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I have at the moment got vent, and i think ts sucks but if you want me to get ts then i'll get it.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No i don't.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I saw you recruiting in the trade channel, and i thought i would apply.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
7/8/56
In the following order Holy, Protection, Retribution.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I like doing massive damage and being able to do that.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Judge > CS > DS > Cons > Exo
I do to maximise my dps.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
1-5, R,X,G,V,F,S2,S4,C2,C1 are my current bindings.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I were officer in the guild Fair Enough but we decided to disband cause the members of the guild didn't take the raiding seriusly and we wanted a good , mature raiding experience.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Totc10, Totc25, I also did ulduar 25 and 10 on other characters and "Cocetti" is going to perform good in those raids to.

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
Yes i play counterstrike 1.6 other then wow.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, i don't see why not.

Any Final words?
I would like to join After Effect cause im looking into a mature,high leveled raiding experience. and i think i will preform very good at raids, and i will behave maturely.

WoW Armory Link: Cocetti

cialdini
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Cocetti - Paladin - Retribution

Postby cialdini » Sat Nov 07, 2009 18:36:23

Your gear seems decent enough, only thing i have to say is to loose your hit gem and get a str gem instead. And you spec seems kinda pvp. Another then it seems good. Up to one of the officers to decide if we need a retri pala or not :)
Best regards and good luck, Cialdini out.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Cocetti - Paladin - Retribution

Postby B00rz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 07:26:34

gear looks fine to me, needs a few bits here and there as at the minute it looks exactly like my off-spec gear.

Spec is a bit iffy, but im guessing that you are specced for PVP as you dont have dual spec yet only suggestion I would say would to be to get the sense undead glyph, its only 1% extra damage but its better than nothing =P

Other than that I cant see any other real issues, I'll let another officer look over this and get back to you.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Return to Declined Applications