Spec: Marksmanship

RL Name?
Robin Williamson

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes i can speak and understand English

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Yes i can make thoose times, i often plays like 3-5h /day

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes i got Ventrilo & Teamspeak, im am prepared to talk

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
I dont know yet, maybe i recognize someone?

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found out about you guys in the Trade channel.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
7/56/7 - Marksmanship

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I am Marksman because as a hunter in patch 3.3 you get out MOST dps in that specc, im fully gemmed with Armor-penetration.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Serpent sting -> Chimera shot -> Aimed shot -> Steady shotx2-3 (Depends on rapid fire or not)

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WoWSc ... 195133.jpg <- Old but its quite the same atm.

i'v binded: qwert, asdfg, zx, 12345, shift+1, shift+2, v

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
SesameStreet: top5 @ Frostmane - Leaved when i started Studying
Phenom: Irl m8's

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx10/25
Ulduar10/25
Toc10/25
Togc10/25
Icecrown 10/25

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Sure, im fine with that

Any Final words?
I dont know how high you guys aim, and/or how well geared you are yet. But ill be ready to bring my gun and nuke.
Think i got about 5400GS atm.

WoW Armory Link: Najtro

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Najtro - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon Jan 11, 2010 14:39:54

First of all GS doesn't say anything about a player's performance. I've seen Naxx geared hunters destroy totc geared ones in a tank and spank fight. Second you're heavily gemmed into arp. That kinda makes you a 'one trick pony' to quote EJ forums. Your dps depends heavily on the fight and if those sunders are up. Also if you swap to SV for a fight (like saurfang) you will lose quite a lot of dps as SV doesn't benefit as much from ArP (explosive shot, your no1 damaging shot is a spell). So overall for both SV/MM it's generally better to gem AGI so you gain more juicy crit and ap. But that's not really my concern. Can you explain to me why you have 3 points in Focused Aim ????? You're already over hit caped sitting at 314 ... that's like 51-52 points over the hit cap and you specced 3 points to give you an extra 3% hit. IMO you should remove those 3 talent points asap and change Mark of Supremacy to something like Mirror Of Truth if you don't have any alternatives (yes! MoT is better then what you have looking at your current setup). Even if you do have the cookie-cuter, flavour of the month spec it won't perform 100% without tweaking it to your gear.

That is all I have to say about your gear and talents, the rest is up to the others

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Najtro - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby Rza » Mon Jan 11, 2010 14:50:40

I assume you deleted the first apply that I replied and re did your application. Based on your intial app, mediocre 2nd one and fxr comments, am gonna have to decline again, don't think you'll fit into the guild.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications