RL Name?
robin:)

Age? (18+ Only)
im 16 years old

Nationality
Sweden:)

Can you speak and understand English?
yes of course:)

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
i can make 7days a week:)

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes i got all voice communication systems so that will be np:)

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
no :(

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
well i saw u were recruiting players , so i thought i would be the right guy for u:)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
15/3/53 prot

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Well im a bit low health so i try to keeped full stam gamed, same with the enchants i want to improve my health abit, i play with this specc beacuse it's the best for me and i never lose aggro with it since its a really good aggro holding/aoe specc and im still pretty hard to be killed, so i like it:)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
devast,spamm heroic all the time,shield slam,tc,revenge,, on a boss that is, really hard to describe, on packs i usually, just cleave,tc,shockwave,

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
well i got all my spells keybinded since it makes my gameplay so easy . and i've played with it for 3 years now so i like it, its really all keys on the keyboard

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
none previously,

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
downed every singel boss in this content so it's cool exept, proffeser last boss in icc atm

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
ye sure no problem:)

Any Final words?
well dont got much to say but, if u choose me u wont be disapointed i will offer u a very skilled and mature prot warrior, and By the way , i got a really nice resto shammy with 5k + gearscore that could help u guys in the furture raids

WoW Armory Link: Éxistenz

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Éxistenz - Warrior - Prot

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 12, 2010 01:04:58

We prefere 18+ mate, if our warror class leader feels your suitable we can make exceptions but in the past we've not had good experiences with under 18's, and generally avoid it.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Tue Jan 12, 2010 01:11:13

Sry but 18+ is there for a reason. No from me.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 12, 2010 01:55:01

Rejected. Sorry mate

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications