Spec: Frost

RL Name?
Bert

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
English

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times?
Those days are fine.

How many hours a day do you play?
all day if im not bored.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Vent TS and skype.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
I dont think so

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Spam. would be nice to be back in a decent raid guild again.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
8/53/10

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I enjoy the miti of frost spec, ive tanked as unholy for a while also. gemmed this way cause im capped in other stats.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
typical frost rotation

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
thats a task and a half.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
been in a bunch including progress and exsurge domine. i leave if i see an ounce of preferencial treatment or favouritism. qq is also a no no for me

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
had a 70 warr and dudu tank for ssc on ally side before i rerolled

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
why not

Any Final words?
cellar door

WoW Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ne&n=Agaan

Redsteel
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Re: Agaan Frost Tank

Postby Redsteel » Wed Jan 13, 2010 23:56:10

dim will take a look at your gear but theres one main thing i would like to say is that frost isnt very viable for boss fights by all means us it on mobs while clearing but it would be advised to go smthin like blood for main spec as there are more CDs and more TPS

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Thu Jan 14, 2010 01:20:31

A couple of things. Weapon is awful, farm PoS/HoR HC for a better weapon. Both weapons got more dps, stam and str. Should also consider sword shattering for enchant when over def softcap.

Redsteel
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Postby Redsteel » Thu Jan 14, 2010 17:31:34

dim just stole my last post....... oh and a change of shoulder enchant would be advised really theres no excuse to not have the sons of hodir enchant

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Thu Jan 14, 2010 17:44:54

That's what ninja's do no? :p If I didn't say these things to this guy. That would mean that I disagreed with you on the other one no? :p

Agaan
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Agaan » Thu Jan 14, 2010 20:09:40

been after a new weap for ages, lack of guild makes toc 25 runs few and far between. was looking for one with agi not str tho, hence not having tyrannical axe from pos which ive de'd about 20 times ^^ as for blood spec, aww shucks, i specced blood once, it was horrible ^^.

Redsteel
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Postby Redsteel » Thu Jan 14, 2010 20:23:37

well this is up to dim but the fact that you want to tank as frost is a real low as really its not up to the challenge of MTing or even OTing bosses and survivability will be very low due to less CDs and TPS will be low as well.

what you have to remember about being a DK is that we take so many nerfs you have to be willing to make the sacrifices to go a spec you dont like or change things in a spec, i mean if frost tanking is what it used to be then i would be all up for it but its just not and the most likely thing is that it will never be as good or even close to what it used to be nor will it be as good as blood

Agaan
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Agaan » Thu Jan 14, 2010 20:44:16

never said i wouldnt spec otherwise, blood is just alien to me ;] i unholy tanked eoe and places like that for a good while. i have no aggro issues as frost that i know of apart from maybe some glory hungry locks on trash. ive MT'd icc 10 as frost with 38.2k ub so it cant be that bad

Agaan
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Agaan » Thu Jan 14, 2010 22:27:34

im guessing the red status of this post means ive been declined?

Plirarlapar
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Plirarlapar » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:01:14

No, that means that you have read the topic and there are no new posts. Think the red cross that appears next to some of the other posts means that they have been declined, so you still have hope I suppose =P

Next

Return to Declined Applications