Spec: Shadow

RL Name?
Chris Papageorgiou

Age? (18+ Only)
21.. 05/08/88

Nationality
Cypriot

Can you speak and understand English?
yes i can speak and understand english...who cant?!

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
yes i can come online on time..i play randomly each day not specific hours bt i am always on for raid in my time guaranteed..

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes i got ventrilo and can speak..why not its not that hard to speak from it..Nobody is watching you anw you just speak can see the harm at that ..

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No bt would like to meet all of you guys..

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found out about you in the game from a /trade spam..I expect to be useful and help the guild and get what i am supposed in return..

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
In shadow 12/0/59 in disc 57/14/0..

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
i like to play ranged class that why i leveld a priest and went shadow spec..Most enchants and gems are +spell power and crit thats important for my class to produce more damage..

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Vampiric touch/Shadow word pain/Devouring plague/Mind blast/mind flay..

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
1=Shield 2=Vampiric Embrace 3=Vampiric touch 4=Shadow word pain 5=Devouring plague etc etc..

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was a member of NOS..left because GM had a problem with his network officers left so guild so i left beacause guild was dead..(raiding i meen)

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
I am pretty experienced from Naxx/Ony/Voa/Toc..

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yes ofc its fun to do..

Any Final words?
Thank you for listening and i hope you ill take my application in consideration..

WoW Armory Link: Darkcommand

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Darkcommand - Priest - Shadow

Postby Rza » Sun Jan 17, 2010 03:44:45

Appreciate taking time to apply, but am going to decline on the basis that application and gear are average, we are looking for a bit better unfortunately.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications