Spec: Marksmanship

RL Name?
Shantosh

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
dutch

Can you speak and understand English?
yes, writing with typos tou

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
yes the raidtimes is one of the reasons im apply to this guild

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
got vent(not sure wich version) i can always download ts (or other version of vent) when needed to. i got no mic to talk :<

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
nope

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
seen one of you guys spam in tradechat. what im expecting is some seruis raiding and hopefully a guild that wil stay up for a while.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
7/57/7 MM

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
i like all of hunters spec. from what i read MM can pull out the most dps from the 3 that is what im aiming for. my gems are most aimed for getting armpen

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
first time to do make sure SS is on the boss unlease chim-aimed shot. use silenceshot/killcommand whenever possible, spam steady shot while evrything else is on cooldown

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
dont really useone. useing the default UI(i do use addons like BDM)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
novos somethingsomething the guildleader stoped showing up and the guild fell apart.
now in prophets of time been in here for like a week then some drama happend im not sure what it seems like it was there for a while probely before i even join. now it hit the fan and guild is kinda falling apart

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Nax, Os, Onxiya, some Ulduar, toc10/25, icc10 first 4

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
sure if its not only about the game. have some fun topics and laughs all good

Any Final words?
none so far

WoW Armory Link: Naxbru

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Naxbru - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby Rza » Sat Jan 16, 2010 05:56:16

Our Hunter Class leader hasn't been about, I can't comment on Hunters as I dont have a clue with them, I'll chase him up for you if hasen't replied next time am on the site

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:48:01

Hey, sorry for the late reply but yesterday was kind of my birthday and haven't spent too much time around a computer :)

I have a few observations:
- 297 HR.. you're over hit capped from gear. The real problem is that you've got another 1% hit from talents. Why ? :) 297 hit I understand, maybe you don't have any high level gear to swap instead of those with hr but remove that talent point as it is completely useless. Rest of the spec is ok.
- If you're gemming for arp then gem for arp! Remove agi gems and then replace them with arp. You don't have nearly enough arp to reach the cap so you can afford mixing agi. Replace all agi gems with arp gems or drop the arp thing (I would recommend the second as you don't have enough passive arp from gear to support gemming to a decent number, but hey it's your choice)
-Blood elf ? Really ? Just kidding m8. You can have a trial if the other officers agree but I would strongly advice you to take my advice as it will boost your dps considerably.

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Jan 16, 2010 17:21:17

If you take merrope's advice and we your gear change to what he's suggested then we'll give you a trial.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Naxbru
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Naxbru » Sat Jan 16, 2010 18:39:43

if gem for agi aint it better to go surv spec. i replace my HR trinket i have been looking at icc gear and other gear seems hit is on quite some things i was thinking if i ever get into raiding wont have to worry about hit. i got 45.xx passive arp with trinket proc i reach around 90% more would be useless?
you want me to go surv and stack agi? i dont mind i enjoy all hunter specs i was surv before.
i dont think my dps is that bad from what i have seen in pugs but yea those where pugs.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Sun Jan 17, 2010 02:09:07

Gemming agi is really not a bad thing for MM aswell and it also gives you more flexibility when switching specs (mm to sv and the other way around). Anyway you're 1% under hit cap now (202 + 1 talent point) ... you need to find a way to gain that extra 1%. The gear is ok and you can get a trial from my point of view.

Cheers!

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Jan 17, 2010 03:47:33

Naxbru wrote:I dont think my dps is that bad from what i have seen in pugs but yea those where pugs.

You should be min-maxing your dps regardless. Whatever is doing the most damage, do it - Only exception being than if your specifically asked to spec in a way too provide a buff to the raid - Even then you'd still gear/gem/enchant to max your dps of that particular spec.

Naxbru
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Naxbru » Sun Jan 17, 2010 13:37:10

changed all my arp gems to agi and my spec for that 1%extra Hit*(do wonder how my dps is now havent got the chance to test it in a raid yet)

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Jan 17, 2010 15:33:03

Seeing as you've went to the effort to what merrope said, we'll give your trial and see how things go.

Accepted

Naxbru
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Naxbru » Tue Jan 19, 2010 20:07:34

just wondering when wil i get a invite.
imed like 3 officers and none replyed...

Next

Return to Declined Applications