Spec: Assassination

RL Name?
Mathias Höök

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes no problem at all

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Yes i can come to all those raids. i play about 5-6 hours when i have school and on weekends i play almost all the time

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
i have both Ts and Vent and i like to talk so =)

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No don´t know anyone in the as im new on the server

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i find out about the guild in the trade chatt=) i want to raid like i did on 70 miss it alot and heard you guys was a good guild raided 5 times a week in 70 bt/Sw so have good raid exp

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
51/15/5

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
i think that mutilate is much more fun to raid whit and imo it´s the best rogue raid specc atm beacuse it deals the most amount of dmg. and i have gemmed most agi cus i think it´s the best as you get both ap and crit.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
start whit ToT on the tank put up a garrote then Hunger for blood and SnD then get 5 combo envenom to refresh my SnD then next 5 points i do rupture and then just keep on whit that rotation and get a vanish garrote some time in the fight to get overkill.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
i have binded all of my action bars i use.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i haven´t been in any yet beacuse im new on the server

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
full toc/togc and first 4 bossen in icc on my mage that is on magtheridon

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yes of course

Any Final words?
i know i lack a little bit gear. but i play this game to much so it will really soon be as good as it needs

WoW Armory Link: Ním

Linky

Re: Ním - Rogue - Assassination

Postby Linky » Sat Jan 16, 2010 00:26:02

Hey buddy, Decent Application - you've actually taken some time out to think about each question and answer fairly well. Will let Rza(Rogue class leader) make the choice as he is in the know how about Rogues - Btw hes a perfectionist so good luck :)

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Jan 16, 2010 00:26:54

Think you have us mixed up with someone else we never raided sunwell/BT

your in PVP gear so can't really make a judgement, but the biggest problem is your lacking knowledge of class in 3.3, I don't see enough potential in you to give you a chance ethier.

Appreciate the application, but going to have to decline.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Nim
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Nim » Sat Jan 16, 2010 00:33:53

okok =) if you have time i would like to talk to you in game =)

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Jan 16, 2010 05:54:40

Feel free to /w me.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications