RL Name?
Viktor Björkman

Age? (18+ Only)
Yesss

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes i can

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes ofc i can

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
im prepared to speak yes

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
My friend is in the Guild : Bamsekram in-game name

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
My friend Told me you need Hunters , Nice progressing and many gr8 and funny memories (y)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
7/57/7

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I was survival before and then i tryed MM and i made more dps and it was more fun to play as , i gem alot of ARP becuz for increasing dmg and get the cap ,,

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
MD on tank serpent sting - chimera - arcane shot - aimed shot something like that

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
ive been in Einherjar lefted becuz me and some friends changed to horde and now im guildless

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
everything up to icc and if im in need for checking tacs tankspot.com

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I live in sweden really enjoy playing wow have play almost 5 years now but i miss the raid progressing have done way to many pugs the last months

WoW Armory Link: Solstol

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Solstol - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby Rza » Sun Jan 17, 2010 03:53:57

Sorry but blue quality gems on 251 gear is criminal.....

Also I could be wrong in saying (for hunters at least) isn't the hard cap for arm pen cap 1400?

You don't even have an Arm pen trinket to go for the softcap. - Not that you have enough Arm Pen to reach it anyway.

Declined.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications