Spec: Retribution

RL Name?
Don

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality?
Surinamese

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes i can

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes i can np with the time and days

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Well i got vent atm but if teamspeak is required ill go ahead and download

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
no, no one atm as far as i know

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Well, you guys where sending messages in trade chat so i figured ill go ahead and have a look. I expect that this will be a verry serious raiding guild but also social and fun to play with and make some new friends

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
6/8/57

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Well, i used to be a range class in all rpg games, and i decided to do some different this time in wow so first race and class i piced was blood elf paladin and after respecing couple times i came to the conclusion that this was the best. reading every skill and every talent i put points in carefully before putting in some points. i find that in this way i do more damage and benefits from me buffs. i gemmed str/crit en enchant ap cuz thats a ret pala first priority.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Start of with Avenging Wrath for more ap/ then rotation start off with: Judgement/Crusader Strike/Devine Storm/Consecration /Exorcism(by this time i cast devine storm or consecration i should already haved proc so my exo would be cast instantly)

then i work on with FCFS (First- Come-First-Serve)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Previous guild was Novus Ordo Seclorum but Gm havent been online since months so i joined Affliction thats the guild im in right now but raid doesnt same to go well people keep on leaving ect so im looking for serious raiding guild

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxxarams/ Ulduar/ Trial of the Crusader/

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes Forms Look Great Lay out is nice and the Interface is also nice. easy to find your way

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Yes/ i see that you guys have high prior for holy pala, well my offspec is holy and im gearing both spec as i speak with the best that there is to get with out raids.

further hope i get picked if not was worth a trie

WoW Armory Link: Unoshi

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Unoshi - Paladin - Retribution

Postby Rza » Sun Jan 17, 2010 15:35:02

Sorry gear isn't up to the standard we require mate, we also don't need any other Ret paladins atm.

Feel free to get better gear as Holy though and reapply

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications