RL Name?
Alex Forsgren

Age?
20 this year

Nationality?
Swe

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Not in the guild no, but got a bunch of irl m8 on the server

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Saw u in general chat, I expect alot of raiding/activity in the guild, atleast thats what i want in a guild:D

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
56/10/5 ATM, was trying out retri atm, then had to speed specc, thats why its kinda messed upxD

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I have been playing pally like almost since wow came out, were a human then ofc

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Have Beacon up at all time,i spam flash alot so it is a bit overhealing, but think its better to overheal than underhealing;) haha, use divine plea alot, almost everytime its ready, but activate my sp trink when i can so the loss of 50% less healing is balanced up a bit

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Played in AFGF at the end of tbc and start of wotlk, but left couse of irl m8s started playing on hellfire server so started a dk there;) And thats the char ive done most achi with;) but it got banned,can explain why ingame, kinda anoyingxD

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Done everything wotlk, and not just pugged, did ulduar/toc when it took alittle bit of skill to do itxD now its 2 easy, done a bit of hardmodes in ulduar aswell;)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Ofc;)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not much to see therexD

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Just that i am very active,and have been raiding alot. So have much guild experience, alot of ppl nowadays just pug everything, i dont think thats the proper way to play WoW, everything gets much more fun in a guild:D

WoW Armory Link: Toasits

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Toasits - Paladin - Holy

Postby Rza » Mon Jan 18, 2010 02:25:00

The banning incidient really doesn't bode well.

Explain if you could please.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Toasits
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Toasits » Thu Jan 21, 2010 22:19:51

It were on my DK on Hellfire server. And then a guy i know irl wanted to migg it here to frostmane, couse he wanted to play 2on2 with me:P So he used his card to migg it, but then it turns out that card was stolen, so they banned my char:S

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:36:36

Most dodgy excuse for a ban I've heard

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Return to Declined Applications