RL Name?
Jesse Kik.

Age?
19 Years old.

Nationality?
Dutch.

Can you speak and understand English?
I absolutely do.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes, I will be able to attend to all raids unless there will be some complications.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I think you should ask; Do you know when to shut up on team speak? But to answer the question properly: Yes I do.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No I dont.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I saw the advertising in the trade channel.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
13/0/58 (http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml ... 3152301351)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Because it's not an everyday spec, it doesn't have a standard rotation and requires full focus at all times. I have gemmed for socket bonusses, those gems are: 12sp-10 haste. 12 sp-10 spirit and 23 sp. I gemmed this way because it's the best due to the new haste buffs shadow priests got in 3.3.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
This is the thing what I like about shadow priests, there is no real rotation. My opener is: Vampiric Touch => Mind Blast => Devouring Plague => Shadow word: Pain => Mind Flay.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
No guild that is actually worth mentioning.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
All but Ulduar and ToGC at the moment but will do that as soon as I get a decent group for it.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I'm always online on different kinds of servers, I'm a moderator on ensidia.com so I check forums alot. So I would be happy to contribute to keep the forum activity up.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)

Not shown addons:
- Recount.
- Grid.
- DBM.

(Addon above bars is called ForteXorcist)

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I'm a social person who likes to interact with other people. I like a good discussion and a nice chat :)

WoW Armory Link: Jaykay

Jaykay
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Jaykay - Priest - Shadow

Postby Jaykay » Tue Jan 19, 2010 15:43:08

"and what do you expect from our guild?"

- I'd expect from a guild with these high standards that there will be a social raiding enviorment and a helpfull one. I also hope that people are enjoying theirselves and thus improve their skills - both social and raiding wise - the best they can.

Sorry but I forgot this part. So here it is.

P.s. Screenshot link fail:( And also at the forum activity question, "servers" should be "forums"

Edit: Thanks for fixing Screenshot.

-Cheers

Jaykay
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Jaykay » Tue Jan 19, 2010 21:20:40

Declined.

I'm truely astonished how this went down. I'm being called "Negative" for saying that i'm having a hard time finding a guild and that I have applied to guilds but got nothing yet. Rza, you said that most guilds won't allow more then 1 shadow priest into their raids because they are mainly there for their hit buff. How can U say it's bollocks that i'm not able to find a guild while saying that. I have my own standards for a guild and I won't join any guild that come's along. Guess what all the guilds have that i'm looking for, your right, a shadow priest. Excuse me for being a bit frustrated by the fact that i'm not able to find a guild that suits me while putting more effort into it then you think I do. So after yesterday's chat with Haggis I gave it a thought, pulled myself together and made an apply(#6). This evening I log into WoW and saw Rza online. Went to have a chat and you all know the rest. I also getting the comment by Rza that i'm "extremely negative". He made that conclusion on whispers with more than two sentences and asking for clarification. Don't draw people of because you don't have a longer concentration span than 2 minutes. Short minded and immature thing to do.

Just wanted to let you know and i'm sorry it went down like this. Now you are allowed to flame me all you can.

- Jaykay

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Tue Jan 19, 2010 21:33:51

Jaykay wrote:Declined.

I'm truely astonished how this went down. I'm being called "Negative" for saying that i'm having a hard time finding a guild and that I have applied to guilds but got nothing yet. Rza, you said that most guilds won't allow more then 1 shadow priest into their raids because they are mainly there for their hit buff. How can U say it's bollocks that i'm not able to find a guild while saying that. I have my own standards for a guild and I won't join any guild that come's along. Guess what all the guilds have that i'm looking for, your right, a shadow priest. Excuse me for being a bit frustrated by the fact that i'm not able to find a guild that suits me while putting more effort into it then you think I do. So after yesterday's chat with Haggis I gave it a thought, pulled myself together and made an apply(#6). This evening I log into WoW and saw Rza online. Went to have a chat and you all know the rest. I also getting the comment by Rza that i'm "extremely negative". He made that conclusion on whispers with more than two sentences and asking for clarification. Don't draw people of because you don't have a longer concentration span than 2 minutes. Short minded and immature thing to do.

Just wanted to let you know and i'm sorry it went down like this. Now you are allowed to flame me all you can.

- Jaykay

He's right you do sound a little negative

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 19, 2010 21:34:02

Mate I spoke to you yesterday, explained we needed 1 shadow priest and we had one on trial so it would basically be whoever is best out the two, you saw he had better gear so you said you'll not bother applying.

You then went on to give me a whole spiel how you've applied to 6 guilds and no one's accepted you and you were just gonna quit the game and give up - hence negative attitude comment....

I also told you your gear was fine and the reason you probarly can't find a guild is cause your a shadowpriest, as most guilds will only take one per raid in wotlk mainly for the hit buff. Mages, hunters and locks do better dps in similar gear and on the whole bring more buffs - always gonna be a holy priest so fort, spirit and shadow prot buffs are spoke for.

You logged on today I told you, you'd be unlikely to get a raid spot in the guild and stuff would just end up being awkard, so wouldn't be giving you an invite. and your post above pretty much confirms the awkardness in relation to what I said....

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Linky

Postby Linky » Tue Jan 19, 2010 21:35:39

nerd rage is nerd rage =]

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 19, 2010 21:35:54

Haggis is my alt aswell by the way. So really I justify everyone one of your comments above.....by my reply above.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Jaykay
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Jaykay » Tue Jan 19, 2010 21:50:33

Rza wrote:You then went on to give me a whole spiel how you've applied to 6 guilds and no one's accepted you and you were just gonna quit the game and give up - hence negative attitude comment....

I also told you your gear was fine and the reason you probarly can't find a guild is cause your a shadowpriest, as most guilds will only take one per raid in wotlk mainly for the hit buff. Mages, hunters and locks do better dps in similar gear and on the whole bring more buffs - always gonna be a holy priest so fort, spirit and shadow prot buffs are spoke for.

-You're right about the "I'm going to quit" thing. Had a bad day. But that aside, the fact that you are calling me negative while saying that you understand the reason why i'm having trouble finding a guild bothers me. Just try and position yourself in my shoes for a minute and then start throwing out conclusions.

B00rz wrote:He's right you do sound a little negative

- Try to think a bit more outside of the box. The box being following what your guild mates are stating.

Linky wrote:nerd rage is nerd rage =]

- It's called conversation and having words.

- jaykay

Return to Declined Applications