Spec: Balance

RL Name?
Joel

Age?

Nationality?
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
Very well

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
I would do my best to make the scheduled raids

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
You announced in trade chat that you're currently recruiting people

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
56/0/15

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Cause all my others characters are either melee-dps or tank. I thought it could be fun to try a caster dps. I've gemmed and enchanted the gear so I have a balance between spell power, crit and hit rating.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Moonfire, Insect Swarm, Wrath until Eclipse. Then pop trinket and starfall, then I spam Starfire until Eclipse has ended. Then start all over.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was in Thwack and left cause personal reasons

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx 10 & 25, VoA 10 & 25, OS 10 & 25, EoE 10 & 25, Ulduar 10 & 25, Totc 10 & 25, First boss in ICC10

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Absolutely

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Im a very laid back and mature player that likes to log on and have fun. I don't mind spend a night wiping the same boss over and over again. Don't like nerd rages and flaming on other people.

WoW Armory Link: Namius

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Namius - Druid - Balance

Postby King » Tue Jan 19, 2010 16:47:08

You need to take another look at the gems and enchants i think. Spell Pen is not that benifical for PVE.

Stat priority for moonkin should be as follows. Hit (until capped at 263) > Haste (until soft capped at 401, with totem of Wrath, 585(?) without totem) > Spell Power > Crit.

enchants Excluding profession bonuses.

* Head: 30 spellpower/20 crit (Kirin Tor revered)
* Shoulders: 24 spellpower/15 crit (Sons of Hodir exalted)
* Back - 23 haste
* Chest - 10 stats. 8 stats is cheaper option at a tiny DPS loss (roughly 2 DPS).
* Wrists - 30 spellpower
* Gloves - 28 spellpower
* Leggings - 50 spellpower/20 spirit. 50 spellpower/30 stamina is another option if you want more HP.
* Boots - Run speed/15 stam. Run speed/9 stam is a cheaper option until you need the HP.
* Weapon - 63 spellpower to a 1H, or 81 spellpower to a staff.

Until you are capped in hit and haste i'd focus on using gems that provide that rather than anything else.

Also since 3.3 it's slightly more benifical to keep spamming starfire after eclipse drops, wait until solar eclipse procs then spam wrath, again until the lunar eclipse procs, so basically swap between the 2. Always keeping the 2 dots up.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Namius - Druid - Balance

Postby King » Tue Jan 26, 2010 08:59:32

*tidies up*

Due to lack of further response.

Closed.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Return to Declined Applications