Spec: Balance

RL Name?
James Wilson

Age?

Nationality?
British

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes these times are good for me, no problems there.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I only have ventrilo at the minute but if the application does well and acception occurs then i will gladly get TS3. I have a headset aswell for the ability to talk .

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I have seen many spams in trade chat of a guild that is looking for 25 man , i have not heard of you but it sounds as if you guys have not been horde all that long.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
58/0/13

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Well i was initially feral pre tbc, then i was resto the majority of tbc and now i am boomkin. I mix it up but i do enjoy boomkin alot so, and have not made any plans of changing from this unless required to do so. Which i don't mind, i enjoy druid in all aspects.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Initial start by moonfire then insect swarm, then the starfire comes into action until the eclipse. Constant maintaince of the dots .

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was in Exsurge Domine a few months back before i took a break ( hence why the gear isn't entirely up to date). They are a fine guild but the way in which it is run does not suit my style. Plus they speak too much italian on the ventrilo , when i am a pure englishman i struggle to understand whats going on .

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Onyxia/Naxx/eye/uld/Toc

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes definately , i am a forum whore and check them often. Will gladly spread my forum fetish towards here.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
As you may obviously know, the gear is not up to scratch. This is due to me recently returning from a few months break due to educational purposes, i am a university student in my final year. The big essays are over and only my research continues from here which is not so time consuming and stressful. I am a good player, who never stumbles across internet or computer issues. I have a brain and will do my homework before raids etc etc.

WoW Armory Link: Porus

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Porus - Druid - Balance

Postby Dimon » Thu Jan 21, 2010 19:36:24

Log out in PvE gear please.

Porus
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Porus » Thu Jan 21, 2010 19:38:49

doing so now

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Jan 22, 2010 19:39:45

Hi, our druid CL is off for a 3 day break hence why the lack of replies.

Your in pvp gear again atm so I can't really cast my opinion over you.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Fri Jan 22, 2010 19:52:21

PvE gear was available on wow-heroes since I didn't check off the update from armory box.
Gear is a bit under what is to be expected for ICC25 tbh. Decent enough for 10 man, but we really need our new reqruits to have the potential to do better DPS then you can with that level of gear imho. I'm not well versed in what's good for moonkins either, but gems look a bit off, the four pure spirit gems must be subpar for any class atm. Trinkets do most likely drag down your total score, but they're not really all that bad. I'm tempted to say, gear up a little bit and reapply. Rest of the apply looks fine to me. But I'm no druid expert either so. WTB Aera tbh.

Porus
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Porus » Fri Jan 22, 2010 21:39:58

I understand and don't mind re applying at another point. I have been away for a while so i do have catching up to do i understand but i am a willing player. So expect another app in a few days then.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Fri Jan 22, 2010 21:46:45

Cool. ^^

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Jan 22, 2010 22:04:12

ultimately what we want is someone who can throw out 7k dps in 25 mans ideally on single target

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Tue Jan 26, 2010 09:07:13

As the others said. gear is a bit behind what we are aiming for at the moment. Spec seems ok, i'm assuming you don't have mana issues if your not spec'd in to dreamstate.

Grab a bit more gear and i'm sure we can take another look.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Return to Declined Applications